My 4-months old F30 320d was hijacked!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Voodoo8808

Club Guest
My sweet babe (WXW8680), barely had it for 4-months was hijacked oN 21st May 2013, around 8pm in PJS 10 housing area (opposite of sunway pyramid). Hijackers were 2 chinese buggers, came driving in a Naza Forte white, WWW6623. Flaunted me a 3-ft parang, and i say "take it". i'll post some pics of it as it's quite distinguishable because of the front lip, rear trunk & roof spoiler, black grill (with a Msport emblem), 18" M3 5-spoke rims & pray that watchful eyes of bimmer forummers can scan around...although chances are near to nil, I know.Next day, saw china press reporting that 2 other victims fell prey to (maybe) the same buggers, all in PJ area. One poor guy (lost his F30 too) was beaten, stripped & left by the roadside near a graveyard. Third victim was a well known local lady actress (can't recall her name but i'm sure fans of S'pore chinese drama series or WahLaiToi would recognize her) in a Merc SLK. She was bruised all over her pretty, young face...kesian. Although I'm somewhat thankful for not incurring any injuries or ordeal during the hijack, but I'm frustrated over the spat of crime incidences happening to our 1Msia lately. Child raping (sometimes in a gang!), kidnapping, breakins (IGP so what?!), murder by hired gunmen, hijack of cars (even ATM machines!), conmen, slash-then-rob gangs, the list goes on...Things are getting brutal & extreme. No more "khau choi" (money) only mentality. It's really really depressing...What's our police force doing?! Busy with post-GE13's aftermath (ie PR's continual mega ceramahs)? Or busy with the transitional matters between Ismail & Khalid? Can u imagine even the 'kiasi' chinese has no fear anymore?! They didn't even wore masks! Back to my story, to cut it short, Ingress told me that the extended BSRI (to 5-yrs) worth RM9k that i paid won't be refundable or rebated, despite not utilizing even 1 service at all! Can any forrummers give some professional advice on this? They're pushing this to BMW now. I'm contemplating to bring them to tribunal court if they won't budge. This is, in a way, another hijack of my hard earned wealth, don't you think so?

Very sad to hear this.

Is BSRI transferable? Perhaps you can consider this as an option.

Bro..

I feel sad for you but we are in country where "rakyat" have to pay all consequences includes and not limited to criminal activities, natural disaster, cronizm and etc.

I hope atleast u will get insurance claims to minimise your financial burden

BSRI is a service package. Insurance covers the car. You prob got zero recourse for the BSRI. 9k should be the least of your worries, you are totally safe. That is most important. Hope you got the Alliance package, they give a full refund on insured value.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. The housing area across the highway from
Sunway pyramid is pretty notorious.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear u r fine & safe. Hope the insurance claim wil be swift & painless.

Am havin drinks with Maroonbug who's E92 was also hijacked last year. Sad la...

I am sorry to hear about your ordeal. I myself was a snatch theft victim before and I know how you feel right now. It's so sad that our authority is still denying this fact and claiming our country is one of the safest around. Instead of relying on our law enforcer, we can do our part by being extra vigilant and raise the alarm when we suspect something. But please don't try to be a hero and take the law into our own hands, it's not worth it.

Actually, I'm curious where do these hijacked cars go to???
Do they stay within the country or shipped off elsewhere? If they're shipped off elsewhere, it means the blackhats in the various agencies (PDRM, customs) are all in it.. Big syndicates for sure.

Sorry to hear about this bro...
But good to hear that u are safe...
That show how unsafe we in area that should be safe to drive and enjoy our life..
I'm also now feel that is not so safe to drive in the late night hours...
Always be prepare and play safe...:burnout:

Very sorry to hear about your ordeal bro. This was actually one of my major concerns when deciding to get a beemer, but figured we are living in an imperfect world and shit happens, so decided to go on with it..

Voodoo8808;823912 said:
My sweet babe (WXW8680), barely had it for 4-months was hijacked oN 21st May 2013, around 8pm in PJS 10 housing area (opposite of sunway pyramid). Hijackers were 2 chinese buggers, came driving in a Naza Forte white, WWW6623. Flaunted me a 3-ft parang, and i say "take it".

i'll post some pics of it as it's quite distinguishable because of the front lip, rear trunk & roof spoiler, black grill (with a Msport emblem), 18" M3 5-spoke rims & pray that watchful eyes of bimmer forummers can scan around...although chances are near to nil, I know.

Next day, saw china press reporting that 2 other victims fell prey to (maybe) the same buggers, all in PJ area. One poor guy (lost his F30 too) was beaten, stripped & left by the roadside near a graveyard. Third victim was a well known local lady actress (can't recall her name but i'm sure fans of S'pore chinese drama series or WahLaiToi would recognize her) in a Merc SLK. She was bruised all over her pretty, young face...kesian.

Although I'm somewhat thankful for not incurring any injuries or ordeal during the hijack, but I'm frustrated over the spat of crime incidences happening to our 1Msia lately. Child raping (sometimes in a gang!), kidnapping, breakins (IGP so what?!), murder by hired gunmen, hijack of cars (even ATM machines!), conmen, slash-then-rob gangs, the list goes on...Things are getting brutal & extreme. No more "khau choi" (money) only mentality. It's really really depressing...What's our police force doing?! Busy with post-GE13's aftermath (ie PR's continual mega ceramahs)? Or busy with the transitional matters between Ismail & Khalid? Can u imagine even the 'kiasi' chinese has no fear anymore?! They didn't even wore masks!

Back to my story, to cut it short, Ingress told me that the extended BSRI (to 5-yrs) worth RM9k that i paid won't be refundable or rebated, despite not utilizing even 1 service at all! Can any forrummers give some professional advice on this? They're pushing this to BMW now. I'm contemplating to bring them to tribunal court if they won't budge. This is, in a way, another hijack of my hard earned wealth, don't you think so?

Bro, sorry about the loss.

PJS 10/ ? I heard a Honda City got stolen a similar way at PJS10/14 somewhere last year.

A couple of years ago there was news in the papers if anyone remembers it, where containers with 4-5 car in it, total about 70-80 cars were seized in the ports, mosty Honda Citys and Vios heading to Greece/Cyprus through Israel. The containers are marked filled with furnitures. Anybody else remember this news?

i dont even know how they filled a 40 foot container with 4-5 cars...

Sad to hear about this bro. Same story happen on me 6 months ago. Im more worse than u, my first bmw 320i hijacked by 3 chinese fellow on the THIRD day after i collect my car... Even petrol also haven fill yet. But luckily they didnt harm me and my family. And i got allianz insurance, get the claim within one month.

I think the biggest problem now u facing is the claim, if u are using others insurance company, u will be in big trouble.
And forget about get back the car lah, here is MALAYSIA

kfantasyroy;823992 said:
Sad to hear about this bro. Same story happen on me 6 months ago. Im more worse than u, my first bmw 320i hijacked by 3 chinese fellow on the THIRD day after i collect my car... Even petrol also haven fill yet. But luckily they didnt harm me and my family. And i got allianz insurance, get the claim within one month.

I think the biggest problem now u facing is the claim, if u are using others insurance company, u will be in big trouble.
And forget about get back the car lah, here is MALAYSIA

Why if we using other insurance company we will be in big trouble?
Mind to share?
Means through out the term of ownership of our F30, better stay with Allianz?

If allianz insurance, within the first year , if ur car kena hijack, u can claim back full amount within a month. Its happen on me before, so i know the waiting period is so hard.

If u chose others insurance company, waiting period will be very long, some friends share with me maybe 6 months or longer, and within the waiting period u still have to pay the installment. And they only give 80% claims.

It would be a very big problem to me, 20 percent of 240k means lost 48k already. Some more 6 months no car to use.

If u take your loans with bmw credit, 90% should be allianz.
But if u buy from bmw, maybe your sa use others company u also dun know. I also not very sure, please correct me if im wrong.
Better just call your SA or bmw to ask.

sorry for your loss bro. no words can best describe how u feel.

i just wonder how actually the hijacks happen. is it after the drivers come out from the car, or still inside? if still inside perhaps can start the car again and drive over those criminals.

Top Bottom