My 323 got sabotaged

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

NekoRacing

Club Guest
The car is 3 weeks old and already someone has damaged it. I have checked all cctvs yet I cannot find the culprit.The boot has been damaged as well as the rooftop but I have not taken a photo of the rooftop.I sent my car to Quill 9 BMW. Apparently to fix the damage the workshop wants to paint the whole rooftop for rm780 and boot RM650. Total damage will be rm1430.Does anybody know if I can get it touched up instead of fixing the entire thing?Would appreciate some advise on this. Sigh, this is painful.The photos below you see is just one part being damaged while the other part is on the rooftop right beside the sharkfin.

Sorry to hear this...where does it happened? hope u will get the culprit and chop his 2 hands off..

sorry hear hear about it

aint seeing correctly but look like a very deep dent

r u looking for paintless repair?

must have been some red-eyed bas*****... most probably they are envious that others own/drive brand new cars...

FX%K the B@5TARD who did it. And all the other S.O.Bs that have no respect for private property. God help anyone if I caught them doing something like that on my car. I hope you get your ride sorted out, Neko.

The quote you've received is a bit astronomical. Try to get spot treatment instead. Nothing unfortunately, is as good as the original paint.

Workshop quote looks very expensive. Try giving my painter a call for a quote. I'm very happy with his workmanship and quality on my other car. I'll be sending my Beemer to him to respray too. Check your PM box in a while.

Hope you sort out your car and the $#%$#%^ that did this soon!

It is actually pretty deep. The hole penetrated through all the layers, and the paint chipped off as a small circle. You can see the steel chassis.

I was thinking of bringing it to some of the Sunway paint shops. Are they okay? Actually I need to get it done by the weekend, the hole has been left there for almost 2 weeks. I worry it will start to rust.

Why not make a police report & claim insurance for them. Sorry to hear people still do stuff like that.

QME7555;488798 said:
Why not make a police report & claim insurance for them. Sorry to hear people still do stuff like that.

A good idea, I never thought of that. However the damage is pretty but very minor, if you get what I mean. Will the insurance bear the cost?

Also, won't I have to give away the car for weeks to let them repair since we all know how the insurance sector work in M'sia. Things that take a day to fix will take weeks to fix in M'sia.

NekoRacing;488858 said:
A good idea, I never thought of that. However the damage is pretty but very minor, if you get what I mean. Will the insurance bear the cost?

Also, won't I have to give away the car for weeks to let them repair since we all know how the insurance sector work in M'sia. Things that take a day to fix will take weeks to fix in M'sia.

yupp agree

I checked with some people. Apparently the insurance is only applicable if the damage is caused by accidents. Therefore there is no way for me to claim my insurance.

One after another. I scuffed the left rear wheel badly yesterday. Do you know the exit route out for Armada Hotel. Damn as tight as a virgin. Fuck.. the more I try to care for the car the more shit happens.

Top Bottom