My 2nd Wife

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice work on bro ....more pictures ....?

did you do your conversion at Kuchai lama ??

alipon@bmw;456790 said:
Hi, didn't notice that you ve a close up and personal with her.. I'm jealous.... Hahaha.. Maybe m not around my car.. It just a simple looking car many of the members here have a more awesome looking E36.

Hey Bro, You were there too mah
I was the one with the 34 together with Yap in Kuchai Lama :listen:

ICEMAN 13;456909 said:
nice work on bro ....more pictures ....?

did you do your conversion at Kuchai lama ??

Thanks for your compliment... You have a great looking E36 too... How is the progress of your car? Your must be eagerly waiting for it to be on the road..

Hehe.. don't have much pic on the conversion process... Not really there most of the time.. leave everything to my mech...

Ya.. did my conversion in Kuchai Lama... they did an excellent job no complaint....

Ken E.;456920 said:
Hey Bro, You were there too mah
I was the one with the 34 together with Yap in Kuchai Lama :listen:

Sorry la bro... did know this is your nick... you have a great E34 too... I love your rims...:top:

elwine30;456877 said:
hahaha... yes, i like it fat and red.

Hahaha... red & fat.... hot & spicy... Anyway I've sold it to one of the forummer... Too stiff, my 1st wife complaint la... But it awesome when you take corner & very stable when are on high speed.... What to do have to sacrifice a bit otherwise she ask me to divorce my lovely 2nd one....

funfer_fahrer;457331 said:
Nice car bro. Is that M54 engine? Can I know where did you buy the M3 door sill plate? Thanks.

Thanks... Is a M50b25 engine bro... Got my M3 door sill plate for Mudah.com sell by a guy from Terengganu.. quite difficult to get this item.... not many in chop shop, if they have, quite expensive they sell it.

initialM;457395 said:
Nice car bro. Well done:top:

What size is yr BBS CH?

Thanks... but my car not even close to the beauty of your 2 babies....:top::top:

My BBS CH is 17'....

Wow ,nice car ,the journey to keep this ,think a lot of vitamin RM are invested.Keep this continuous......Cheers
smil483c3fd380098.gif
smil483c3fd380098.gif

Top Bottom