Mwts : My e60 530 & e90 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
initialM;745338 said:
Johor is my TERRITORY so dun mess with me.

.....cheers!!!!....
now suddenly Bahar's cocky face suddenly pops up!!! can't blame him.. too much of "young & dangerous"...heheh

crusher;746998 said:
Where all this coming from? You have choice to answer or not to answer. I just asked a simple question.

My apology if am wrong and offended u. But I really piss with him for his style. And he said was intro by forummer.
Anyway I've answered you in previous post.

mizhan;747006 said:
too many weird characters out there bro.. sabar aje lah. i am bracing myself too since i put both E46 and E34 up for sale. macam2 jenis response ada.. especially yg suka sms macam2 soalan; tapi bila aku finally reply 'Pls call me..' terus senyap.

biasa bro, this is not the 1st time am selling my car as I never trade in my car since my proton car. Like I said sabar je la. God is Almighty.

gOdspEed;747014 said:
.....cheers!!!!....
now suddenly Bahar's cocky face suddenly pops up!!! can't blame him.. too much of "young & dangerous"...heheh

Weyy you Ipoh pimper... long time no see. Heard now u own the most bling bling E39 in Ipoh carrying those chicken wings. Dun blame him la. Kesian him kena gari redy

mizhan;747006 said:
too many weird characters out there bro.. sabar aje lah. i am bracing myself too since i put both E46 and E34 up for sale. macam2 jenis response ada.. especially yg suka sms macam2 soalan; tapi bila aku finally reply 'Pls call me..' terus senyap.

I absolutely agree.."pls call me" is a good filter for those lowballer and price checker. Put the number there for call also dont want to call..haizz..

If you're interested, by all means take the initiative to PM + SMS + call + meet up + shake hands.

That's what I did and I got what I want!

initialM;747022 said:
Weyy you Ipoh pimper... long time no see. Heard now u own the most bling bling E39 in Ipoh carrying those chicken wings. Dun blame him la. Kesian him kena gari redy

LOL....I keep the E39 stock std....easier to sell "ciken wings".....hahah.. do give me a call when u r in kl.. "hot2 ciken wings" very nice looo.. heheh.....

initialM;747016 said:
My apology if am wrong and offended u. But I really piss with him for his style. And he said was intro by forummer.
Anyway I've answered you in previous post.

Ok, we are cool then. I"m not the one who introduced and I dont know anybody from Johore.

gOdspEed;747172 said:
LOL....I keep the E39 stock std....easier to sell "ciken wings".....hahah.. do give me a call when u r in kl.. "hot2 ciken wings" very nice looo.. heheh.....

Ur my great pimper la

crusher;747187 said:
Ok, we are cool then. I"m not the one who introduced and I dont know anybody from Johore.

This guy is from KL la bro. Owner of Beer Factory pub. Cheers hahahhaa

actually I think you could have forfeited his deposit since he cancelled the deal. Anyhow free bump for you bro, both your cars look to be in excellent condition. Its unfortunate that majority of buyers are low ballers who only care about price. BTW from my experience its best to ignore people who sms,pm or post 'best price' in your thread.

initialM;745338 said:
I think this buyer Daniel is your friend la. He asking for full loan for my car if it is your concern and I returned the deposit minus rm50 to pay the runner. And he have the guts to threathen me. Johor is my TERRITORY so dun mess with me.

Price is highly nego for serious buyer & BMW enthusiast

Bump for today. Car need to go so please give me an offer TQ

initialM;754643 said:
Bump for today. Car need to go so please give me an offer TQ

Bro .. what is next ? , ada ka yg berlogo ///M . :p

Latest mod update on E90. Original 19" BMW Performance rim with Bridgestone RE050A RFT

Plentong-20120706-00140.jpg

Plentong-20120707-00164.jpg

Had a glance at these cars yesterday. Lucky for the new owner to get a pristine chariott

Bump for wonderful Monday morning. For those looking for e90 & E60 please offer me a price.
Save your hassle on problematic car and trial & error modding as the cars is mantained like a GF.

How come this superb condition car stil not yet sold? I think this is the best e60 and e90 money can buy.. Problem free. Has been mods also.. Buy and drive only, no need to spend anything. Owner keep mods and mantain it as usual even tho he selling the cars.

Free bump for bro initialM.

Why buying a problematic car in used car dealers when you can get better condition car with this affordable price?

one man's meat is another man's poison...hehehe

hakim_radzuan;765607 said:
How come this superb condition car stil not yet sold? I think this is the best e60 and e90 money can buy.. Problem free. Has been mods also.. Buy and drive only, no need to spend anything. Owner keep mods and mantain it as usual even tho he selling the cars.

Free bump for bro initialM.

Why buying a problematic car in used car dealers when you can get better condition car with this affordable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom