Mwts : My e60 530 & e90 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro IM...so sory since the date i post it here ,1 week after my sis da booking perius c somthing like that....i malas nk campur...coz b4 ni minta tlg carikan e90..da rekomen yg cun melecun tknk pUlak...sory again bro IM

Latest update. My E60 530 has been proposed with a booking fees. Going for loan soon but keep my leg cross. Who knows the Thing in between become itchy. Come come E90 325 still available. The Fastest Kanchill in SG, JB and some say Batam.

hakim_radzuan;726535 said:
wahhh congrats abg misai! :thefinger:

lepas jual sume BMW. Misai kasi cukur. Tak bole tiru Hitler lagi

Heard to going to melaka today....hhmmmmm

initialM;726876 said:
lepas jual sume BMW. Misai kasi cukur. Tak bole tiru Hitler lagi

Lu mana boleh cukur misai tu, trim sikit je.....next story, go for m5 e39 bro.......close case......

crusher;728624 said:
E90 325 still available ke? My colleague might interested.

Still safe, sound & available. Just order steering rack to replace soon. It will be easier to call as I seldom online.

The E60 buyer straight call and come all the way from KL. Booking fees paid & now loan still in process. If not thru also not a problem.
If possible looking for enthusiast that will continue Tender Loving Care.

E90 325 still available and negotiable for serious buyer

Bump for Agong Birthday since owner need Agong face. Highly nego for the E90. Still maintain like usual thou out of job.

E60 is back for sale since the buyer cancel the deal. He just SMS to inform and requested the 2k booking fees to be returned! He blame the loan taking to long. Yeah coz he asking for 170k financing! what a guy. And he comparing my price to the market price after all this while! I wish him good luck & may he rot in hell. Thou I'm jobless & topless I'm not stupid to be taken for a ride. God is great. I'll defend my UDM to my last sweat, blood & penny.

I wish u the best of luck bro..am pretty sure there are other interested parties out there...

IM the Wannabe buyer is from this forum or an outsider .... ?

ICEMAN 13;734200 said:
IM the Wannabe buyer is from this forum or an outsider .... ?

From this forum & KL. Even give him test drive after test ride and paid the booking fees.
Frankly speaking I dont have the heart to sell to him coz definitely he is not an enthusiast.
Looking for 170k loan thou he can buy my car cash! Even new BMW need 10% deposit! Lot of cheapskate rich guys out there.

initialM;734321 said:
From this forum & KL. Even give him test drive after test ride and paid the booking fees.
Frankly speaking I dont have the heart to sell to him coz definitely he is not an enthusiast.
Looking for 170k loan thou he can buy my car cash! Even new BMW need 10% deposit! Lot of cheapskate rich guys out there.

wah like that oso can la?if got money i would mind to pay cash la..ur beast is worth it based on what u have done to it..what a cheapskate la..maybe he never read this forum and never seen your thread..if not he would even dare to haggle with your price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom