• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump2...
I know u r..
But not afford it yet..
u know my budget below 100k

BUMP

'IM, beli senang, jual lebih susah. If i was looking 4 either an e60 or 90 i ' ll buy yr carefully maintained newer than new cars. I hope u gat a reasonable price 4 yr cars

bump for the future ///M owner:love::top::eek:

choq;712962 said:
bump for the future ///M owner:love::top::eek:

Banyak la ko ///M. Aku dah pokai maintain BMW. Nak pakai keta lama je murah.

What a beautiful car. My dad is kind of looking for a 5 series, currently using an old 525 e34 maintained really nicely. Still need to convince him thatched should enjoy life and not worry about his kids... Maybe we can work something out. PM more details? Thanks man.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

bro ya firm this time for selling ya rides away ... ya already think over it for a million times ....or need another million more times to think over it .. :)

ya sure of not wanting to pass over to your girlfriends etc etc ....

if ya firm then i wish you all the best and ya car is surely a great buy ...bumpy for some spectacular machines owned by a carefull owner

this thread wasted lotsa emotions and time ...click over it
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...joke-for-a-seller-which-uses-BMWCLUB-for-FREE

ICEMAN 13;716482 said:
bro ya firm this time for selling ya rides away ... ya already think over it for a million times ....or need another million more times to think over it .. :)

ya sure of not wanting to pass over to your girlfriends etc etc ....

if ya firm then i wish you all the best and ya car is surely a great buy ...bumpy for some spectacular machines owned by a carefull owner

this thread wasted lotsa emotions and time ...click over it
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...joke-for-a-seller-which-uses-BMWCLUB-for-FREE

I dont understand what you mean. I keep asking me to rethink many times. I think u not really understand my stand. You may need to read and understand my 1st post.

initialM;716711 said:
I dont understand what you mean. I keep asking me to rethink many times. I think u not really understand my stand. You may need to read and understand my 1st post.

what i meant was ya getting old and to let ya beauties go may lead you into depressions, more masat parlour visits etc etc ... so that is why i mentioned are you really sure for this time ??

He sold his e36,39 and 46. Maintained as what he is doing to his current rides. If he gets the right price as he wanted, why not. Betul ke bro IM? :wink:

I need a new bmw to play with comes this april...... Hehehehe... May be e60

bro fahmi...berapa mau letgo ur e90??? iam serius bro....plz pm me the price....seeking for my sister

yat325;719954 said:
bro fahmi...berapa mau letgo ur e90??? iam serius bro....plz pm me the price....seeking for my sister

Just call him directly bro sng citer

Give a resonable offer for me to consider. I've to let go the cars since gonna be jobless soon.

sorry to hear that bro.. my fren is looking for an e90.. would ask him to have a look at yours first.. hope things will get better soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom