Mwts : My e60 530 & e90 325

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro how soon you need to let go your e90? I will be back to M'sia only in July.

ttbold;734563 said:
Bro how soon you need to let go your e90? I will be back to M'sia only in July.

Better you call him directly bro.. i'm sure you wont regret if u get his car

BLaCkHoWLiNG;736667 said:
Seriously wanna buy...!!!

but seriously no money.. wahhhawhahaha..

free bump for 2 excellent rides!

Dei Macha,

Seriously u dont want to buy my cuntchills la veli slow no turbocor.
Maybe u can consider Ramsing@HamsapKing plotonblmbmw.
The fastest TurboSingh in Cyberjaya, Klang Valley and some say Bandung too

Last check E90 can loan up to 160k for 9 years at 3.7% interest rate by CIMB. Price is highly nego for serious and qualified and common sense buyer

Bro IM,

Very difficult to sell car now a day.
Luckily I manage to sell mine.
Loan app takes 2 weeks.

Wish U best of luck.

micky;736810 said:
Bro IM,

Very difficult to sell car now a day.
Luckily I manage to sell mine.
Loan app takes 2 weeks.

Wish U best of luck.

No worry cause it is not easy to maintain like I did. I know how I treat my cars. BMW is getting cheaper but not the maintainence. There many cheap BMW in the market. U can see many people in this forum asking bout this prob, that prob but I seldom do that? I rather sell my ass than my cars to cheapskate.

initialM;738150 said:
No worry cause it is not easy to maintain like I did. I know how I treat my cars. BMW is getting cheaper but not the maintainence. There many cheap BMW in the market. U can see many people in this forum asking bout this prob, that prob but I seldom do that? I rather sell my ass than my cars to cheapskate.

agree 200% with u bro :top: wait for the right buyer who appreciates the TLC done on your cars..sometimes people dont understand how lucky they are buying from an enthusiast and how much it saves them from the hassle of repairs and maintenance..

+1 Sell your ride to someone who appreciates the brand, the service and tlc thats been put into her. If one does not appreciate that, one can just go get some from the many dealers...

BlackCat;738168 said:
+1 Sell your ride to someone who appreciates the brand, the service and tlc thats been put into her. If one does not appreciate that, one can just go get some from the many dealers...

...and have a hard time going thru the pain of bringing it back up to its original running state...which could end up thousands of ringgits...

initialM;739228 said:
May I know the purpose of this question?

Just want to know if buyer cannot get the loan, can the seller forfeit it? In your case , it seems the buyer has not received an answer from the bank and he cancelled the deal. So what is the situation?

crusher;740724 said:
Just want to know if buyer cannot get the loan, can the seller forfeit it? In your case , it seems the buyer has not received an answer from the bank and he cancelled the deal. So what is the situation?

I think this buyer Daniel is your friend la. He asking for full loan for my car if it is your concern and I returned the deposit minus rm50 to pay the runner. And he have the guts to threathen me. Johor is my TERRITORY so dun mess with me.

initialM;745338 said:
I think this buyer Daniel is your friend la. He asking for full loan for my car if it is your concern and I returned the deposit minus rm50 to pay the runner. And he have the guts to threathen me. Johor is my TERRITORY so dun mess with me.

too many taiko's these days lorrrr .... yeh had somehow went through a same ordeal sometime back .... will chat when we meet ya ...

just hope things don't get awry bro ..take care ...

Cars are still available and use interchangeably with usual TLC. Price still negotiable for serious buyer.

Wow, taiko need full loan also, somemore can't get, why don't he get a full blast bmw wannebe, more suitable for him, hehe

jeff_sin;746590 said:
Wow, taiko need full loan also, somemore can't get, why don't he get a full blast bmw wannebe, more suitable for him, hehe

Never mind la bro. What comes around turn around. God is Almighty.

initialM;745338 said:

Where all this coming from? You have choice to answer or not to answer. I just asked a simple question.

initialM;746756 said:
Never mind la bro. What comes around turn around. God is Almighty.

too many weird characters out there bro.. sabar aje lah. i am bracing myself too since i put both E46 and E34 up for sale. macam2 jenis response ada.. especially yg suka sms macam2 soalan; tapi bila aku finally reply 'Pls call me..' terus senyap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom