more braking power on rear wheels

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hello Datsun my brother.. why dun you bring the car on GrandTT, we then can see whats the problem..

regards.

you spent 1k already and some of the sifus here still cannot solve your problem.......pussy, pussy, you have not learn well......

U need to properly diagnose the problem.... will be difficult to diagnose 'online'...

datsun,
was your car originally with rear drum brakes and then you changed to rear disc brakes?
when did you start noticing this phenomena?

hi bro pussy.. i'll to come to the grand TT.

my car originally with rear drum brakes and still maintain the same. i notice the problem since i bought the car last year. but i slowly doing up my car.

i went to few work shops already, after i told them what are the parts i've already changed, they also dont know what to do next. but still they give a try by doing this and that.
I'll go to my regular workshop in one two days to re-check all the brake pipe lines.. :)

ill stick with my guess that your front lines are knackered. keep in mind the lines could look ok from the outside but be worn out inside and expand too much under braking, reducing effectiveness. even if mech says "ok what" suggest you insist on replacement of the front lines, if only to eliminate another possible cause.

hi all brothers...

currently im changing the new front brake hose and ask the mechanic to check the complete brake pipe lines. also change e32 brake survo&master.
And also rear disc brake which i bought from one of the forumer. disc pictures as attached.

Hope my braking problem settle this time.

wow datsunismo,

good you r upgrading for better safety.

never seen a disc with such a groove before. is it e30 ori disc

yup, this disc's looks very different, looks like your disc surface area will be less effective..

Got such brake disc one ah??? looks like worn out disc rather than anything.. If the other side oso have identical slot at the same radius, don't u think it will break more easily with metal fatigue???

Those brake disc rotor looks like just been scoop out from the Titanic.. :p

The rust on the surface tells me that the disc has not been used for very long... maybe years.

The deep scratch marks is so serious, skimming is totally waste of money. Can go to kedai besi buruk lio.

the disc looks like one of those "smart A$$" engineers who think they can re-invent the engineering structure....looks like the groove was made purposely to maybe disspate gases....?

like fabian said, the center structure of the disc will not hold in the event of a real high heat and pressure application, so better be safe than sorry......

As per advice from all sifu's, i change the dics already. :)

Changed to e32 servo. but suspect the servo nt in good condition cuz need to press the brake pedal harder to stop the car. I've test drive other car which converted to e32 servo, was so soft and marvelous.
the mech will test run till monday, if still like that will return the servo to chop shop and get another one.

will keep update. cheers

hi all...

got my car from workshop today...
now the braking pressure goes to front. can lock the front wheels.. but only problem is the brake pedal hard to press even with e32 servo.

test run for few days and see......

;)

Top Bottom