Meguiars Tech Wax

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks Bro.

Just some updates, Poseidon and I deep cleanes, clayed and tech waxed our cars over the CNY week and we are MOST impressed by the results. THe depth and the gloss of the nxt wax is beautiful! I went off and bought the NXT booster wax too :p

Gatai mah.

But we are sold on the product!

Out of couriosity...can substitute the detailing clay with my son's plastersine..arrr? Found some during spring cleaning..wor?

"...cabutzzzz..." :blush:

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Feb 6 2006, 09:10 AM
Out of couriosity...can substitute the detailing clay with my son's plastersine..arrr? Found some during spring cleaning..wor?

"...cabutzzzz..." :blush:
In your case, it should work wonders! Muahahahahaha :D

Originally posted by kevster30@Feb 6 2006, 09:34 PM
When should we meet up and compare shines?
Now THAT challenge I am scared to even think of. You the Sifu man!!!
No way we can compare with your car's shine. :D

Hey Guyz,

what's the difference between the Paste and Liquid Tech Wax. Was not sure but I thot for easy of use, went ahead and bought the liquid version.

Can I presume the Paste Wax will "last" longer on the car and it is also difficult to apply?

Hey guyz,

tried on Tech Wax (Liquid) this morning and did not get much difference out of it. Just a little background. Car was polish and waxed last week at AutoSpa (they used Zymol Concurs wax to finish off). So before I started waxing. The car looked pretty good alread, paint colour if Titan Silver. However, I did not leave the wax on for long before wiping off. I left in on for 2-3 mins, then wiped it off straight away.

The only difference felt was that the parts that were wax were slippery to the touch compared to the non Tech-Waxed areas. Shine looked the same?

What should I do to get the wet slippery/oily look??

Any silver paint is a great challenge to shine! The problem here is the color.

Do try this tho'.........try leaving the NXT on for at least 15 mins b4 you buff it off.

For the wet slippery oily look, you need to get a professional to prepare the surface for you 1st.

If you are confused, PM me and we can meet up.

Cheers

Originally posted by tank34@Feb 12 2006, 04:25 PM
Hey guyz,

tried on Tech Wax (Liquid) this morning and did not get much difference out of it. Just a little background. Car was polish and waxed last week at AutoSpa (they used Zymol Concurs wax to finish off). So before I started waxing. The car looked pretty good alread, paint colour if Titan Silver. However, I did not leave the wax on for long before wiping off. I left in on for 2-3 mins, then wiped it off straight away.

The only difference felt was that the parts that were wax were slippery to the touch compared to the non Tech-Waxed areas. Shine looked the same?

What should I do to get the wet slippery/oily look??
Well... after you tech wax.

The next day, apply the NXT Booster Spray wax and you would see even better results.

But then again, I am just a sucker for the NXT range :p :p

got a 'hair-line' scratch on the door, about 2-3 inch. its kinda' deep. how to get rid off? any Meguair's product can help?
Was using the NXT wax this morning, its better (not as deep) but its still there...how huh?

use the correct product. Meguiar's ScratchX. read instructions properly before starting. :wink:

after polishing, should we wash it off with water then only apply wax or straight away can wax without washing off the polish? have any idea?

If you polish it right there should be no residue left. :) Therefore nothing to wash off.

after polish, i stragiht wax it...

went to check out the tech wax, cost ard rm 85.. do they come in paste form?

any idea../

Originally posted by jsen@May 5 2006, 07:35 PM
after polish, i stragiht wax it...

went to check out the tech wax, cost ard rm 85.. do they come in paste form?

any idea../
yes jsen, tech wax have paste and its RM 75, 10 buck cheeper

thanks Afro D, buy direct from Hypercoat already.
but was told new pricings for entire product range, the NXT Tech Wax now RM95

Just did project today from 7.30am-1.30pm (using mguaire product)

1) Washing & drying
2) claying the whole car then wash and dry again
3) apply industrial tape all over plastic & rubber area
4) apply deep crystal system paint cleaner
5) waxing using tech wax

almost fainted but satisfy with the result, go out for a spin at 7pm and half way rain !@#$#$&^^*

Top Bottom