Mazda RX-8

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ecc0;614269 said:
..interesting..I thought Vankel engines are of the chart and just enthusiasts projects...I had no idea that Mazda use them..

Mazda has been using the Wankel engine for a long, long time... starting with the Mazda RX-2 in the 70's....

Guys..

TQ for the advice and ideas.Just appreciate that .

Funfer : The car is intended for my wife as an upgrade from her kelisa. I didnt know that RX-8 gulps fuel like this wor. Its totally a different world comparing fuel consumption between kelisa and RX-8 .. and later she is going to sue me for that . She drives daily around 120k . So i think RX-8 is out of the question now. Got to look for something sporty with reasonable fuel comsumption . Everything comes with a price.

Bro Andrewk.. appreciate your offer and should i change my mind , i will buzz you . tqvm for the offer .

Shiva, if it's for your wife I suggest you take a look at vw polo 1.2 TSI, turbocharged, cheap road tax, super frugal, quite sporty, 4 airbags, comes with 5 years warranty, super low interest rate and the car won many awards too. Price RM108K.

funfer_fahrer;614544 said:
Shiva, if it's for your wife I suggest you take a look at vw polo 1.2 TSI, turbocharged, cheap road tax, super frugal, quite sporty, 4 airbags, comes with 5 years warranty, super low interest rate and the car won many awards too. Price RM108K.

Yes, the Polo is a very nice and a fast car. If it came sooner, I would have bought it instead of the 308 Turbo..Shiva go for the Polo.heard VW is giving a super low interest rate till march end.

Funfer : Yes bro .. i had that car in mind too. I bet thats the car with tag line ' are you polo enough''!! Pretty good deal i believe .

Selva : I was wondering mana u sudah hilang.. I wont be able to make it by end march ( still offshore ) but surely will visit VW for the test drive . What happen to ur project bro ?

BTW , tqvm guys for sharing . I m going to visit VW website and check this car now.

shiva73;614562 said:

Selva : I was wondering mana u sudah hilang.. I wont be able to make it by end march ( still offshore ) but surely will visit VW for the test drive . What happen to ur project bro ?

i sms'd u today since i was in Kajang..wanted to meet up for a drink?ada laut kah atau darat?

selvahraje46;614552 said:
Yes, the Polo is a very nice and a fast car. If it came sooner, I would have bought it instead of the 308 Turbo..Shiva go for the Polo.heard VW is giving a super low interest rate till march end.

yes.. very true.. value for money.. interest is 0.5% i was told...

Selva: I m offshore, cant receive sms.Will buzz when i m back bro .

Docrayboy: She look stunning in black man ?

Pussy : wa that is relatively low.. :) got to decide properly Polo or FT 86

I have just bought my wife a Polo. Nice car. In my opinion, you will never go wrong with this car especially for a lady. Good power and handling. Just right for a lady in terms of size, look, power and handling.

Low interest is only for year 2010 car. It is at 1.xx%. Cannot really remember the exact rate.

If really keen, let me know and I can intro you to the good dealer who can give good deal for sure. You cannot find such good deal from any other dealer in town.

David...

Thats a good sharing . Will buzz you when i am ready . Still offshore.

BTW guys, i was just surfing tru audi , ford and mazda's official website . The audi's website is really presentable with nice video , demo and angles.

shiva73;614471 said:
.....She drives daily around 120k ......

At that rate, she'll be visiting the petrol station every 2 - 3 days in the RX8!

Ya, go for the Polo, or even the regular Golf if u wanna stretch the budget a little.

David Yong;614691 said:
I have just bought my wife a Polo. Nice car. In my opinion, you will never go wrong with this car especially for a lady. Good power and handling. Just right for a lady in terms of size, look, power and handling.

Low interest is only for year 2010 car. It is at 1.xx%. Cannot really remember the exact rate.

If really keen, let me know and I can intro you to the good dealer who can give good deal for sure. You cannot find such good deal from any other dealer in town.

Now it's 0.5% !!

Btw, VW is giving 7% off for 2010 Golf 1.4Tsi units.

if that % of 5% which means on a 7 years loan, 96k will be RM1132.00 a month..very good, very good....7 speed DSG also..

0.5% is only for year 2010 Golf GTI, EOS, Polo 1.2 up to 3 years loan (only on Affin Bank), 4 years loan will be 0.94%, 5 years loan will be 1.21%, 6 years loan will be 1.4% and 7 years loan will be 1.54%. This special low interest doesn't apply to year 2011 car.

By the way, once you get special interest rate, then you won't get the 7% discount. Either discount or special rate. Have to choose either one. Some even offer iPad as a gift.

0.5% is only for year 2010 Golf GTI, EOS, Polo 1.2 up to 3 years loan (only on Affin Bank), 4 years loan will be 0.94%, 5 years loan will be 1.21%, 6 years loan will be 1.4% and 7 years loan will be 1.54%. This special low interest doesn't apply to year 2011 car.

By the way, once you get special interest rate, then you won't get the 7% discount. Either discount or special rate. Have to choose either one. Some even offer iPad as a gift.

7% discount only on the Golf 1.4Tsi, POLO eeeelek :)

If buy 2011 Golf 1.4Tsi, 1% discount.

Top Bottom