Makan Makan Drive to Malacca

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

Planning to organise a short late afternoon drive to Malacca on 24th July 2010 for makan makan and later on walk around Jonker street night market bazaar. So to all food lovers and rempit rempit kakis, you are cordially invited to join in to make it a convoy to Malacca. Our bro Chille e30 from Malacca has agreed to host us in Malacca and trust he would recommend all the delicious and favorite food of Malacca. Me being a novice, would appreciate if more experienced members can assist in this drive.Please add in your name for the drive:1. Herbert2. DigitalPunk3. Thomas Tan4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

bro, thanks for the initiative. can you pls check with T2, on fri nite he mentioned something about a beakfast drive on 17. i cud be mistaken..

17th night M'cca, 18th breakfast drive..aiseh, no time to wash car lah..;) can the dates be adjusted?

Guys,

Please take note that I have changed the drive's date from 17th July to 24th July.

herbert;539079 said:
Planning to organise a short late afternoon drive to Malacca on 24th July 2010 for makan makan and later on walk around Jonker street night market bazaar. So to all food lovers and rempit rempit kakis, you are cordially invited to join in to make it a convoy to Malacca. Our bro Chille e30 from Malacca has agreed to host us in Malacca and trust he would recommend all the delicious and favorite food of Malacca.

Me being a novice, would appreciate if more experienced members can assist in this drive.

Please add in your name for the drive:

1. Herbert
2. DigitalPunk
3. Thomas Tan
4. deep3102

dear all,herbert did mentioned to me going for peranakan food,so after makan walk around at jonker street or listen to some nice song having some beer at ringo jonker street.

chili e30;539401 said:
dear all,herbert did mentioned to me going for peranakan food,so after makan walk around at jonker street or listen to some nice song having some beer at ringo jonker street.

Chili.......make sure u take them to that place for dinner........U know where I am talking about.........:top::top:

deep3102;539425 said:
Bro Stanley, must come lah..

Deep.......would love to but will be in Penang that week...........mums back from Aussie land for 3 weeks as of the 17th evening.........

herbert;539079 said:
Planning to organise a short late afternoon drive to Malacca on 24th July 2010 for makan makan and later on walk around Jonker street night market bazaar. So to all food lovers and rempit rempit kakis, you are cordially invited to join in to make it a convoy to Malacca. Our bro Chille e30 from Malacca has agreed to host us in Malacca and trust he would recommend all the delicious and favorite food of Malacca.

Me being a novice, would appreciate if more experienced members can assist in this drive.

1. Herbert
2. DigitalPunk
3. Thomas Tan
4. deep3102
9.Johnj - tentative!

1. Herbert
2. DigitalPunk
3. Thomas Tan
4. deep3102
5. gracetcp (tentative)
9.Johnj - tentative!

Hi guys.....

are you all ok if i get the bmw.sg guys to drive up to Malacca and we can some makan and photoshoots together?

If it's ok, i will inform any interested party back in SG.

1. Herbert
2. DigitalPunk
3. Thomas Tan
4. deep3102
5. gracetcp (tentative)
6. CoupeE30 (join afternoon)
9.Johnj - tentative!

wolf73;539448 said:
Hi guys.....

are you all ok if i get the bmw.sg guys to drive up to Malacca and we can some makan and photoshoots together?

If it's ok, i will inform any interested party back in SG.

Wolf73,

I am pretty sure the rest of our Malaysian members will be glad to meet up with bmw.sg.guys in Malacca.

stanleycck;539407 said:
Chili.......make sure u take them to that place for dinner........U know where I am talking about.........:top::top:

Stanley, not comming? how can u miss pg and this trip again?

Yes, Chef Stanley. why not going?? it is only a day trip...bring family members along lah...

bro herbert,can you do some simple itinerary? what time departure k.l than i can plan other things for you guys.

herbert;539574 said:
Yes, Chef Stanley. why not going?? it is only a day trip...bring family members along lah...

Would love to join guys but will be departing for Penang on the 21st for a week..........mums yearly trip home from Australia........need to be in Penang for that week........

chili e30;539587 said:
bro herbert,can you do some simple itinerary? what time departure k.l than i can plan other things for you guys.

Thanks bro Chilli-e30. I will come up with itinerary later on. For your planning purposes, propose departure time from KL 1600 hours.

Top Bottom