M6 Spotted?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Lol.....people are like that in Malaysia..what do you expect? If you are rich you think so highly of yourself because the average Malaysian can only afford local cars..but I know a lot of wealthier people who drive normal(japanese) cars even tho they can afford 10 ferraris ..lol

So everytime I see a ferrari or porsche I won't even glance a 2nd look..

In Aus, m6 is quite common...occasionally driving to school I see some nice cars like DB9, F430, gallardo...

WQX68 - 645Ci Convertible

0408080932wd1.jpg

damn.. that's my admire.. haha..
now i'm hardworking for that.. hopefully before next year i'm gonna use it..
currently use 3'er ... wish me luck...

weisiong123;346945 said:
Lol.....people are like that in Malaysia..what do you expect? If you are rich you think so highly of yourself because the average Malaysian can only afford local cars..but I know a lot of wealthier people who drive normal(japanese) cars even tho they can afford 10 ferraris ..lol

In Aus, m6 is quite common...occasionally driving to school I see some nice cars like DB9, F430, gallardo...
dont mean to sound rude... but what is your point? you mean if i buy a ferrari i think highly of myself?

weisiong123;346945 said:

huh? r you really understand what are you talking about?
LOLX! :stupid:

so boys, do you have it? F430 , lamborghini , bugatti veyron or else? i think it's nothin foe u to have that bcoz it's common (from what u said).
if ur answer is NO then you are nonsense.

Top Bottom