M6 Spotted?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Steven7;343303 said:
900k, Jkay are you intent to buy one:)~???

Unfortunately, not at the moment. I am just starting to plant a few hundred acres of Kelapa Sawit, so all my money going on that, but hopefully if the price of kelapa sawit doesnt go down when my trees are fruiting in a few years, an M6 should be within my sights. Thats what my plan has been :love:

JKay;343419 said:
Unfortunately, not at the moment. I am just starting to plant a few hundred acres of Kelapa Sawit, so all my money going on that, but hopefully if the price of kelapa sawit doesnt go down when my trees are fruiting in a few years, an M6 should be within my sights. Thats what my plan has been :love:

I see, bro in this period, hope you will be hardworking and do more good deeds/charity own a BMW M6 not a dream, and I think Kelapa Sawit have bright future, don't worry about that~! Hope I will spot your BMW M6 soon:top:~!!!

WS 6 BMW M6
The best looking BMW M6 I've seen so far:top:~!!!and this is the first unit of facelift BMW M6 in Malaysia~!

Steven7;343486 said:
I see, bro in this period, hope you will be hardworking and do more good deeds/charity own a BMW M6 not a dream, and I think Kelapa Sawit have bright future, don't worry about that~! Hope I will spot your BMW M6 soon:top:~!!!

I hope so too. Agree with what u say, esp about the charity/good deeds

BTW wheres a good place to se M6's for sale online in Malaysia? None on motortrader.com.my

Thanks

Thanks Steven

Couldnt find any pre-owned M's there, but I am sure there will be at some point. U got lots of nice pics there, keep em coming. Thanks

shit, not bleeding but cant breathe anymore and getting wet.haha......my fav DB9...that will be my choice!!

thx steven

sorry to hijack.... 3 beauties, pic source: ItaliaAuto

dsc01747207su2.jpg

alpina b5;344577 said:
i hate the jp88 guy, that fella damn lansi in his ugly ferrari

Bro, you know this guy ah~??? heard that JP88 is belong to JP Chin, right:stupid:~???

alpina b5;344577 said:
i hate the jp88 guy, that fella damn lansi in his ugly ferrari

Whether the guy lansi or not, I still love his Ferrari :love:

no, lansi as though like poor guy never drive expensive car before, keep on revving engine only, plus speeding on the left lane

Top Bottom