M6 Spotted?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sachseelan;342772 said:
there is a dark blue M6 always around Jln Telawi XXX9898....english man too...

another fully moded (ACS) convertible, light gold in color XXX555...if not mistaken, korean or japanese man...

You guys r lucky. We dont have any on the road here yet

hey JKay...actually you are the lucky one, coz evrytime see, mouth watering, nose bleeding, eyes pain, etc..hahaha...worst of all only can dream of having one, at least for me...

cheers
sach

Hahaha. I think I wouldnt mind tho to have my mouth watering, nose bleeding, eyes pain, etc, if I can see and hear more M6's hehe

Hoping to see some pics here soon :)

JKay;342777 said:
Hahaha. I think I wouldnt mind tho to have my mouth watering, nose bleeding, eyes pain, etc, if I can see and hear more M6's hehe

Hoping to see some pics here soon :)

PFK 7 BMW M6:top:

sachseelan;342772 said:
there is a dark blue M6 always around Jln Telawi XXX9898....english man too...

another fully moded (ACS) convertible, light gold in color XXX555...if not mistaken, korean or japanese man...

Bro, i think you are mention this one, WQV 555, this one is not a BMW M6 is just a 645Ci with ACS kit~!!!

good job boy steven 7....:motz:now ur making me bleed all over the place, hahaha

cheers...:top:

sachseelan;343025 said:
good job boy steven 7....:motz:now ur making me bleed all over the place, hahaha

cheers...:top:

Bro, which photo make you bleed all over the place:1::1:~??? the BMW M6 or the WQV555 6-Series~!!! and are you in Ipoh this few day, there is a white BMW M6 in Tian siang BMW showroom, you can go there and take some pic to share with us:top:~!!!!

its actually the 555, as i hv very close encounter wt this car, he is regular at my place..

its the sound from his muffler that makes me really bleeeeed...damn F*#king cun lar...huh...AC lagi...and of coz the rest of the M6 badge's...

Im still in KL for now, trying my best for merdeka to join the ipoh boys headed by megatniza...

cheers...

Steven7;343047 said:
, there is a white BMW M6 in Tian siang BMW showroom, you can go there and take some pic to share with us:top:~!!!!

Hey Steven

How much is the White M6 selling for? Anyone here know? :top:

here you go, fresh pictures taken a moment ago...lucky lucky..

WEL9898 M6

1807081842ug7.jpg

WQV555 645ci - taken a few weeks back...

0407082034es0.jpg

Picture was taken at Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar, one of my regulars at La Bodega, white man in his 40's.. it is still parked there, im still admiring at it now from my office just upstairs...

Oh yeah, Steven7 - your pics are really great man, and i also realise nice number plates.. if you hv time can post to my collection here;

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15769

cheers:top:

sachseelan;343176 said:
Picture was taken at Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar, one of my regulars at La Bodega, white man in his 40's.. it is still parked there, im still admiring at it now from my office just upstairs...

Oh yeah, Steven7 - your pics are really great man, and i also realise nice number plates.. if you hv time can post to my collection here;

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15769

cheers:top:

I've many nic num plates pic, will post up later~!!!

Top Bottom