M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

deepstrikerz

Club Guest
Hi all, wonder how often you guys spotted a M5 on the road ? Would appreciated your inputs into the topic whenever u sees one. Do include photos (with no. Plate removed for privacy respect) for discussion purpose. :top:

i ve spotted a number of M5s on the road. Most of da time its da E60, E39 and E34 just once.

DG42-BMWM5.jpg

m5.jpg

KBP1-BMWM5.jpg

gimme gimme gimme, I want E 60 with M5 regn No.!!!!!
Fuh.....air liur meleleh......

Keep it coming, I like the one with M5 reg. no. as well. Too bad only those rich and well connected people can own and i bet the price is not cheap.

The M5 reg car belongs to Tenku Badlishah. Pak Lah son in law also have one his reg MY5

redbaron;276149 said:
The M5 reg car belongs to Tenku Badlishah. Pak Lah son in law also have one his reg MY5

True enough, i wonder when malaysia plan to launch personalise plate like australia, i bet it lookks cool with it.

m5

i know 1 singaporean guy owns e34 M5 and e39 M5 but his no plat are m'sian registration. No fancy no...very low profile guy. he is selling his 330ci covertible coz realize not fast enough!!! gheeee......So anyone interested??
Even both of his M5 plant in supercharger!!! grrrrrrr. respect him, :top:

Gold number plate = royalty.

There's another E36 M3 with the registration M3 in gold. :)

eau-rouge;333857 said:
i saw one nice blue e39 m5
reg no J** 5
who's car is that?
really2 nice..i love it

How did you notice it? It was parked so far from the competition. Haha. That's my mum's car that was supposed to compete in best-modern, but I didn't register the car early enough.

Van1ty;333923 said:
How did you notice it? It was parked so far from the competition. Haha. That's my mum's car that was supposed to compete in best-modern, but I didn't register the car early enough.

superb beast u have there vanity....................

Van1ty;333923 said:

its my fav car..of course i can notice it..hehe
superb condition :top:
can take me for a spin ka?haha
cabutz~

loafer;333858 said:
Gold number plate = royalty.

There's another E36 M3 with the registration M3 in gold. :)

sadly, i saw this number on a new black S class in Jalan Imbi about 3 weeks ago!!

cheers...

Bailey;333930 said:
superb beast u have there vanity....................

I second that. K&N drop-ins plus a Hamann cat-back make a lot of difference on a V8. =)

Top Bottom