M5 body kit (E60) fix by AB - bad job

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cysoon

Club Guest
Guys I send my car to AB to fix the body kit. I am desperate to get my car, when I get it today it really dissapointed.Both front and rear bumper paint job very bad. The worst part they fix the spoiler, and they stratch my whole bonnet. Under the sun is noticeable.Guys if anyone of you decide to send in your UDM just think twice.Really frustrated now, 15k to get a lousy job. Any place I can complaint? :getyourfactsright:

Try the new MD. Since the previous MD is transfered to another division. Not sure if fomca can help u or any government agency.

But ... what else is new with AB

You should just send it back to AB and complain to the Service Manager and insist that they re do it up for you again. Re spray the whole car if they had damaged other parts too! It is thier job and your rights. Which AB outlet did yo send it to?

Yes do complain about the job...and dont give in.

If for whatever reason u dont get anywhere with the complaint...then write/call/email BMW Malaysia...assuming AB is a BMW dealer...they are still somehow governed by BMW AG/BMW Malaysia (hopefully this is how it works here)

cysoon;36615 said:
Guys I send my car to AB to fix the body kit.

I am desperate to get my car, when I get it today it really dissapointed.

Both front and rear bumper paint job very bad. The worst part they fix the spoiler, and they stratch my whole bonnet. Under the sun is noticeable.

Guys if anyone of you decide to send in your UDM just think twice.

Really frustrated now, 15k to get a lousy job.

Any place I can complaint? :getyourfactsright:

sorry to hear bout that man...AB shud done better then 'cikai' bodykit shop...i just get mine installed at ordinary spray shop only but they did the job very very gud...

Yeah .. sometimes, the 'bawah pokok' workshop workmanship quality is far better than the reputated one ; )..

I did mine at 'bawah pokok' and came out smiling ..

Top Bottom