Upgrade / Latest Revision softwares located at Melaka

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is one of the best workshop i have ever gone to...very clean and well organize.

I was having jerks during acceleration during 2500rpm and went to consult most doctors and diagnosed with G/B issue. Annuar & Sons did a few diagnostic and found out that one of my piston is mis-firing. change the ignition coil and now is perfect.

They have this special software...everything in german...manage to just check about anything on your car! better than the progman s/w.

This is a highly recommended workshop. Thanks to Bala for the recommendation.

Query - I am pondering if updated the soft ware, will it stress up your ECU ? The theory is, it consume more memory by processing more function and graphic.

Any way, i am intrested to do it too, where is the shop? can any one give me an address and i apply my GPS ?

yoke;667446 said:
Where can we do this in KL, around PJ or Subang Area??? And what will be the cost??

I just did mine at MSpeed USJ for the same amount.

Hi! Bro Saat,
Mine one is 525i M-Sport year 2008, this model come with a new or old software? If come with old soft then I wish to upgrade also, they charge you RM400.00 also? Can give me the addr? I'm from Penang.

Anthony5785;688413 said:
Query - I am pondering if updated the soft ware, will it stress up your ECU ? The theory is, it consume more memory by processing more function and graphic?

Does updating your laptop's OS Windows7 stress up your processor ? No. So does the ECU upgrade.

harry.oh;691149 said:
Hi! Bro Saat,
Mine one is 525i M-Sport year 2008, this model come with a new or old software? If come with old soft then I wish to upgrade also, they charge you RM400.00 also? Can give me the addr? I'm from Penang.

If you have not sent your car to an authorised SC for some time, then chances are your software may not have been updated since then if there are software updates issued since your last visit that BMW regularly releases from time to time to fix bugs or to improve the software. The SC will usually update the software as part of the service when you send it in but they dont usually inform us. If you do send it to an SC, then enquire first before spending money. there may not have been any new updates since the last time yours was updated.

Mine is a grey import and It has not been sent to the SC for some time so my car missed several updates.

I also know of a person who did a full reinstall of the software because his was "messed up" and had to get rid of some persistent errors that he was experiencing.

The length of time taken to update the software depend on the number of updates that is required.

Yes the charge is RM400.

I dont have the address but MSpeed is in UEP Subang Jaya (USJ). There's a thread of workshops here in this forum.

Thx for your info bro Saat, I'll check with Auto Bavaria of my software version. Anyway, if the version is old then I'll go to upgrade since the charger is reasonable. I think MSpeed can be found on my GPS. One more thing, do u have latest version of the Map?
Thx!

harry.oh;691310 said:
Thx for your info bro Saat, I'll check with Auto Bavaria of my software version. Anyway, if the version is old then I'll go to upgrade since the charger is reasonable. I think MSpeed can be found on my GPS. One more thing, do u have latest version of the Map?
Thx!

I have a Garmin that I stick on my windscreen. No iDrive for me.

Dont know whether MSpeed is on the BMW Map but it is in my MFM Map. I doubt if my map can be used on the BMW Nav.

In any case it is in Jalan TIS6/1, USJ.

I suggest you call the owner Kenny at 0122098850 before coming cos he brings in an outside tech to do this with his computer.

turbology;691159 said:
Does updating your laptop's OS Windows7 stress up your processor ? No. So does the ECU upgrade.

Just wondering, so is it only OS Windows7 or all windows uses the same programming design platform as iDrive? Does it mean processing capacity & graphic chipsets came with standard spec equipvalent to both for regardless of hardware age? Is it confirmed that all ECUs for E60 regardless of manufacturing editions came with similar hardware specs?

Top Bottom