M Speed??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PrinceOfPersia

Club Guest
Hey guys i am thinking of taking my car to M Speed. It realy needs a good service the car doesnt feel smooth anymore... i hear Ah meng is good at his job... can sombody gimme the address of the place or if possible Ah Meng's number... do i need to ask for appointment?

Ah Meng has been working on my car since the day I got it... he's good at what he does and doesn't charge unreasonably. Also quite honest. I recommended my bro-in law (E39) and his dad(new 7 series) - they also gave good feedback. If you decide to drop by his place, say hi to him for me (Lai). BTW I drive an E36 325i(M).

yeah i went there today to service my car... i have serviced my car in afew places... but after going to M Speed all i can say is they all SUCK! Ah Meng rocks!

your car not dirty after service ah? you guys got black interiors?

they covered the sits before getting in the car... outside a lil bit dirty... but i dont care i can always take it to a car wash... the important thing is that he knows what he is doin'. unlike other mechanics where when you get the car back you find that they have *ucked somthing else too, the moment you get the car back from M Speed and drive it you feel the difference...

Hi guys..My name is Kushairy. I'm a new member. I have an E30 325i manual. I would like to know where is this M Speed palce. Would like to find a good place to service my car. Please email me the address. My email kushairy_shoib@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you in advanced.

Top Bottom