Lowering Spring .. is this worth the money???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Go for either eibach or H&R lar, reputable brand.

U wont get both at the same time, handling and comfort for sure. but lowered car does looks cool, can take corner faster but the comfort level will be compromised..

YaZmEeN;644114 said:
Go for either eibach or H&R lar, reputable brand.

U wont get both at the same time, handling and comfort for sure. but lowered car does looks cool, can take corner faster but the comfort level will be compromised..

The Sifu of lowering cars had spoken... i will try to get the eibach if still available by end of the month... this month over spent... even C/C chip will scratch like this spending :p

xcrave;643428 said:
yeah my spring sags a little on driver side (owner fat last time? :p)

BTW if i wanna put finger to my tire... only 1.5 finger at the rear... front 2 fingers now... 18' rims... but will call the guy 2 moro and see how the spring is :) thx for the input guys :)

xcrave;644137 said:
The Sifu of lowering cars had spoken... i will try to get the eibach if still available by end of the month... this month over spent... even C/C chip will scratch like this spending :p

Wow..even your car alrdy so low u still want to lower some more so wont be touching the fender ?

biasa la alex diorang ni kan rendah mana sampai nak naik kereta tinggi wahahahah

seram;644176 said:
biasa la alex diorang ni kan rendah mana sampai nak naik kereta tinggi wahahahah

Bro u are wrong, :listen: kat sana tu lebih banyak kereta 4WD drp sini lar.. (4WD kan lebih tinggi dari saloon car)

LOL... im not sure if 6 feet tall is rendah :p

People say go slow... i say go sLOW... mine is already 2 finger to tire... but with better springs i think should be better??? Mine now is very comfy... just when 3 people sit behind confirm kena the tire to fenders... so hurmmm

UWAAAA!!!! :`( why ... whyyy!!!! im not in WM vacinity bro... if wanna do here, will cost more also im not that comfy to widen it just yet... need to enjoy more the original curves *wink*Wink* not that i despise fake jugs but sometimes you need to appriciate the real beuty first... later when there is need you go facelift it in time :p

xcrave;644199 said:
UWAAAA!!!! :`( why ... whyyy!!!! im not in WM vacinity bro... if wanna do here, will cost more also im not that comfy to widen it just yet... need to enjoy more the original curves *wink*Wink* not that i despise fake jugs but sometimes you need to appriciate the real beuty first... later when there is need you go facelift it in time :p

Believe me your next is tis the 3 spoke :

View attachment 19418

Follow by new face :

View attachment 19419

Dont tell me thats urs... im going to delete this forum... too much racun rumpai :p

xcrave, any idea where to get those facelift fenders here in Sabah?

xcrave;644235 said:
Dont tell me thats urs... im going to delete this forum... too much racun rumpai :p

Yes the pic from my car lar..

Petrus;644237 said:

Alamak finally lain kwn pulak dari KK kena mkn racunnnn...LOL
Btw try the big acc shop near AB Kolombong name GS ka some sort like that if im not mistaken.

bro xcrave please find kapal to ship your car here and bank in 1.4k to me.. wait 2 weeks .. done!!

seram;644254 said:
bro xcrave please find kapal to ship your car here and bank in 1.4k to me.. wait 2 weeks .. done!!

In the end it will be almost 4K (to and fro container) + 1.4K = 5.4K Conversion... aiyo no need la :p

Originally Posted by Petrus View Post
Btw try the big acc shop near AB Kolombong name GS ka some sort like that if im not mistaken.

Petrus, we order la... hahahaha... BTW The Fenders + Headlight+ FL Strip = Megi mee ( or worst makan bubur kicap ) for 4 months...

xcrave;644261 said:
In the end it will be almost 4K (to and fro container) + 1.4K = 5.4K Conversion... aiyo no need la :p

Petrus, we order la... hahahaha... BTW The Fenders + Headlight+ FL Strip = Megi mee ( or worst makan bubur kicap ) for 4 months...

Opss.. i did come across one of the forumer here name vxxx ka..did posting that he got selling all kinds of bodykits from Thailand, maybe two of u can ask him a quote :

Yeah last time almost ordered the lips for my car until the guy in Woksop fix it kaw2 chun hoi... terus nda jadii :p

:rock:
Alex5522;644245 said:
Yes the pic from my car lar..

Hahah... that's why sometimes ppl say when u go fishing, instead of getting the type of fish u wan, other types of fish come and bite your bait... hahah... :p

xcrave;644261 said:

Bro... nowadays bubur kosong pun can cost around RM3 already... hahaha.... RM3 x 3meals a day x 30 days = RM 270 / mth = fender price...

I think maggie would be better option :rock:

hello guys...

related issue..

i wana lowered my car until no fender gap...im sure lowered spring cant do tht....

i wana know wat adjustable is recommend comfort and lowered and the same time...

i understand..i have this problem with fender gap...i hate it alot..my previous car i used GAB..with 8k 6k spring rate....it was too bumpy for my partner to bear.....wonder any adjustable in da market is comfy....

Top Bottom