look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I can supply the M undertray and 2 nos of M style wheel splash covering. Original of course. PM me if you are interested.

Hello guys..

The M5 bumper looks the same as others that you have seen just like Daredevil's UDM. According to the dealer the undercovers is reusable. the PP bumper is black with smooth surface. Mouldings are removable. The material is just like OEM bumpers wherein it can be twisted around and still no damage, definitely better than PU or fibre. Boot lid spoiler of PP material is 250.

FYI, i think marco's price is better as he is offering PP material with fogs and installation at 1350. But if i were to travel from PG to KL it would cost about 200 in toll, petrol etc.

My opinion if you are in KL or thereabouts, Marco is the man to see (Hey marco, do i get any publicity commission?). Ha Ha Ha

just fitted my front M5 PP bumpers......yum.....looks fantastic....rejuvenated....younger......
front and rear M5 PP set is at 3300. Anyone?

Replay;276532 said:
Egon...show us some pics of ur new rejuvenated E39....

Hang on there replay.....will take some pics tomorrow and try to post it too....belum pernah post pics lah.....kurang pengalaman.....keep a look out.
it is just worth it lah.....it flames up the passion....

Egon-E39;276531 said:
just fitted my front M5 PP bumpers......yum.....looks fantastic....rejuvenated....younger......
front and rear M5 PP set is at 3300. Anyone?

bro, mana tempat?:rolleyes:

In Penang.....and all of them say rear bumper not available in PP.......semua tipu. In Penang can get....Penang boleh....but my 1/2 sen opinion....really check in KL or thereabouts....survey cukup-cukup dulu...unless you are planning to come up to PG......plan to fix boot lid spoiler with PP material at 300 without paint.

Egon-E39;276876 said:
In Penang.....and all of them say rear bumper not available in PP.......semua tipu. In Penang can get....Penang boleh....but my 1/2 sen opinion....really check in KL or thereabouts....survey cukup-cukup dulu...unless you are planning to come up to PG......plan to fix boot lid spoiler with PP material at 300 without paint.

The rear PP material bumper lining & diffuser are removable?

initialM;276979 said:
The rear PP material bumper lining & diffuser are removeable?

er..i have not seen the rear set...but my front set lining is removable....i am sure the rear one is removable too....will check...love your quad ekzoz lah.. :top:

Replay;276532 said:
Egon...show us some pics of ur new rejuvenated E39....

Bro Replay....i cannot post the pics here. kuota penuh....but you can have a look a the "showroom" section.....

initialM;276979 said:
The rear PP material bumper lining & diffuser are removable?

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

I hereby confirm that i have viewed the M5 rear bumper....
A) PP material
B) Original black colour with smooth surface
C) Removable linings/mouldings.
D) Removable diffuser.
E) Comes with brackets.
F) Only fits one exhaust/Quad exhaust will not fit unless modified.

Price: front and back=RM3300 including installation, fogs no paint. RM1,650 each

Conclusion-worth the buy for those who wants facelifting or rearlifting. Come and get it available in PENANG.

marcochen;267892 said:
actually the taiwan replica is pp material. It is using the same material as original bumper and it is plastic. I think the one you get in penang is the same one that I am selling.
I can offer rm1350 plus installation for forummers here cos some ppl here is urging me to give discount to the forummer.

Bro, 1350 for both front n rear? correct me if m wrong. Or 2250 for both front n rear? TQVM

Changed to PU M5 Bumpers !!

just changed my bumpers at Motorsport Division..cost me RM4k including paint job, installation and Quad Exhaust!! Met a guy named Sam..Very informative and friendly guy..:)

johnj;287926 said:
just changed my bumpers at Motorsport Division..cost me RM4k including paint job, installation and Quad Exhaust!! Met a guy named Sam..Very informative and friendly guy..:)

Yo Bro,

Details lah...please....i sudah gian......
Front & Back =RM
Paint Job =RM
Quad Exhaust= RM
Material =

looks nice John...did you have to trade in your ori bumper?

I tried looking for motorsport division last wednesday..but couldnt find it..end up at another place..cant remember the name..R something or rather...the price the dude gave me is below;

Front bumper - Cant remember (PP)
Spray - 300
Rear - 1.7k (Fiber)
Spray - 300
Quad Exhaust Piping - 400
Exhaust Tips - 500

So in total its almost 3k plus somemore not including front bumper...of course not really nego yet ler...John..your price is quite cheap...how long did they take to do it?

Got a special offer for official members. Front PP M5 bumper including fogs and installation = RM1,000. Doesn't include spray painting. Cheap ah?:listen:

Daredevil;288026 said:
Got a special offer for official members. Front PP M5 bumper including fogs and installation = RM1,000. Doesn't include spray painting. Cheap ah?:listen:

So cheap?? Where?

Replay;288003 said:
looks nice John...did you have to trade in your ori bumper?

I tried looking for motorsport division last wednesday..but couldnt find it..end up at another place..cant remember the name..R something or rather...the price the dude gave me is below;

Front bumper - Cant remember (PP)
Spray - 300
Rear - 1.7k (Fiber)
Spray - 300
Quad Exhaust Piping - 400
Exhaust Tips - 500

So in total its almost 3k plus somemore not including front bumper...of course not really nego yet ler...John..your price is quite cheap...how long did they take to do it?

My front and back bumper is PP not fiber..if fiber, much much cheaper..exhaust cost 500 and total for bumpers + spray 3500.00..if fiber, less 700..btw, they dont trade in the ori bumper!!!..I'm havin it..anybody want it? call me at 012-2290102

Egon-E39;288002 said:
Yo Bro,

Details lah...please....i sudah gian......
Front & Back =RM3000
Paint Job =RM 500
Quad Exhaust= RM 500
Material =PP..front and back

The details that u require..u can call sam or marco at 56368860

Top Bottom