look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AstroCreep;294403 said:
Changed my front to M5 bumpers, PP material. Yahoo!!
Now my car looks like it's on Tongkat Ali or something.... much younger (no pun intended).

Did it at Motorsport Division, RM 1600 all in.

Wanted to go for the Rear PP as well but still expensive, RM 2000, as they say the product is still new. After that need to upgrade exhaust lagi.. ayoo.

But for sure will go for it, waiting for price to be lower or group discount...

AstroCreep/Motorsport Division:

question 1: is the rear bumper an empty bumper (meaning minus trims, foam, bar, mounting)?
question 2: what do you mean by upgrading exhaust? The bumper is for quad exhaust setups or for M-sport single exhaust?
question 3: RM2000 painted/unpainted?

affan66;295628 said:
AstroCreep/Motorsport Division:

question 1: is the rear bumper an empty bumper (meaning minus trims, foam, bar, mounting)?
question 2: what do you mean by upgrading exhaust? The bumper is for quad exhaust setups or for M-sport single exhaust?
question 3: RM2000 painted/unpainted?

Affan, is't that ur e39 is m-sport car?? Suppose got the M style bumper, rite?? Than what are u looking for now??

Affan,

Answer 1: It's empty rear bumper. I do not know how much can be reuse from old bumper.
For the front, they refitted the brackets to the new.

Answer 2: Upgrading exhaust only to add tailpipe. Ori is pointing downwards.

Answer 3: All in + paintwork.

I saw in MotorTrader 3k all in front and rear? PP ka?
Should check!.

in Motortrader most likely fiber for that price.

Thanks AstroCreep on the answers. To have a complete bumper, we need to invest in the bumper trims, bumper insert(foam), the long metal bar that's connected to the bumper dampers and the bumper itself and the skirting.

Hi guys,

Sorry to go off topic.

I'm sticking to original looks & parts, at least for now. If anyone want to let go their original bumper reasonably cheap to me, I can consider. My local AB e39 2002 model with PDC & round fog light, one side gave way a bit. Preferably the original grey color, if got.

Pls pm or email kschai@gmail.com me the price. Thanks.

Affan,

When they fixed my front new bumpers, they refitted the metal beam inserts from the previous bumper. New bumper comes with the black trims. Don't remember seeing the foam, even from my ori bumper.

You should to one of the shops, and chk how they install to be sure.

Chaiks,

Instead of getting new ones, why don't you just scout around these places - am sure you can get good used ones.

I hv got the quote for mine yesterday. The prices are for original parts. Front and rear bumper RM7,250.00. Side mirror RM1,300.00. Roof spoiler (Rear) RM350.00. Eibach coil spring RM1,100.00. All those cost exclude workmanship and painting. I estimated it will cost slightly more than 10K.

arzack;317887 said:
I hv got the quote for mine yesterday. The prices are for original parts. Front and rear bumper RM7,250.00.

This is on the high side for original. should be less than RM7,000. That excludes all the m5 undertray set + side covers ( RM 9000 ) and conversion cover for alternator air duct on left fog lamp (RM60) and wiring connectors and termination for M5 fog lamp conversion (RM50).

Daredevil;288026 said:
Got a special offer for official members. Front PP M5 bumper including fogs and installation = RM1,000. Doesn't include spray painting. Cheap ah?:listen:

HI Daredevil,

Any advance of info on this E39 M5 PP front bumper?

somebody from mudah.com quoted me RM2400 rear and front for PU.
Call CKLIEW "kaki-BMW": 016.214.9248

I also looking a same thing.

Daredevil;288026 said:
Got a special offer for official members. Front PP M5 bumper including fogs and installation = RM1,000. Doesn't include spray painting. Cheap ah?:listen:

Hi,

Someone bump into my rear bumper and created a long crack on it, looking for the PP M5 rear bumper. Please let me know if they have the rear bumper?

Thanks

B. Rgds,
Alex

Anyone care to share the best price and where to source for M5/MSports bumper front/rear ? Interested.
Tks y'all !

Top Bottom