look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Definitely intereted, but I doubt it is Original BMW Parts. The whole kit cost about RM8k new, so how can he sell it for 2.7k only, where's the economics? But if true, I don't mind and keep my mouth shut and just pay.

But I feel that this a replica set. As far as I know, the replica's they still have problems getting stock of rear pu bumbers. now mostly are still fiber based.

On replicas, the black trims edgings are moulded with the bumper, cannot be removed like ori. I've seen the replica quality, quite good in fact.

so bro do some more digging, i sure hope it's the real deal. let me know when sign up once the quality is verified by at least 2 people of the group buy.

cheers.

Is the group buy on or not? Why not all get the PU one and buy together so can get cheaper. How much they trade in for the ori bumper?

initialM;266676 said:
Is the group buy on or not? Why not all get the PU one and buy together so can get cheaper. How much they trade in for the ori bumper?

jes keep yr ori bumper lah for u to do TUKUN maaaahhhhhhhhhh................wow tis guy really owning his E39 soon wor hehehehe

good to have the group buy guys

marcochen;266877 said:
we are selling rm2250 front n rear exclude spray job..it is a replica kit.

Ur kit made of PU for front & rear? Include front fog lamp??

bmw7833;266920 said:
Fahmi, sounds like u got ur e39 oledi..?? Hoohoohh..

jes wait & see guys yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa tats why lah keep on asking abt E39 parts :thefinger:

:smokin:
marcochen;266877 said:
we are selling rm2250 front n rear exclude spray job..it is a replica kit.

marcochen, the question is.....
1.is the set fiber or PU?
2.does it comes with fog lamps & installation?
3.where can we have a look, address pls?
4.can get cheaper with group buy?
5.i will try to get cheaper than 2250 in pg.

tq belly much.....

front bumper is pp material comes with fog light, bumper lining, front removable grille and rear bumper is made of flexi fibreglass. rear bumper comes with bumper bracket. price is include installation excluding paintjob.

marcochen;267060 said:
front bumper is pp material comes with fog light, bumper lining, front removable grille and rear bumper is made of flexi fibreglass. rear bumper comes with bumper bracket. price is include installation excluding paintjob.

marco, tq for quick reply.

Btw some is pp another is PU. Is PP & PU the same?
I got some samples in Penang front bumper is somewhat plastic (not fiber), the bumper lining is removable & not built in. It also comes with fog lights.

so marco, we need more details.some pics, can get better price with group buy? how bout the address of the shop for look see.
I have some pics on my side. How do i upload? Anyone?

actually the taiwan replica is pp material. It is using the same material as original bumper and it is plastic. I think the one you get in penang is the same one that I am selling.
I can offer rm1350 plus installation for forummers here cos some ppl here is urging me to give discount to the forummer.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyoooooooooohhhhhhh tats cheap guys............ wei initialM wat r u waiting for .........sambar lah

Bro

marcochen;267892 said:
actually the taiwan replica is pp material. It is using the same material as original bumper and it is plastic. I think the one you get in penang is the same one that I am selling.
I can offer rm1350 plus installation for forummers here cos some ppl here is urging me to give discount to the forummer.

Can i have ur contact numner pls,.Tq:top:

marcochen;267892 said:

Bro how bout rear bumper?? The ori bumper can trade in arr??

initialM;268022 said:
Bro how bout rear bumper?? The ori bumper can trade in arr??

still trying hah ? jes put in lido beach as TUKUN lah hehehee :thefinger:

please dun ask me to trade in ur old bumper cos in the end this is a special offer price for u all hope u guys understand.

rear bumper we have in frp...the best replica u can find in the market. the bumper comes with bumper bracket which other low quality fibreglass bumper dun have.

Top Bottom