look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
johnj;288124 said:
My front and back bumper is PP not fiber..if fiber, much much cheaper..exhaust cost 500 and total for bumpers + spray 3500.00..if fiber, less 700..btw, they dont trade in the ori bumper!!!..I'm havin it..anybody want it? call me at 012-2290102

Bro,

Is yr rear PP new arrival?? Last Dec I asked Motorsport Div, they said rear is not PP but high quality PU Fibre. Is the rear bumper lining is removable??

Daredevil;288026 said:
Got a special offer for official members. Front PP M5 bumper including fogs and installation = RM1,000. Doesn't include spray painting. Cheap ah?:listen:

Cheap...veli the cheap....best place to get it....

initialM;288331 said:
Bro,

Is yr rear PP new arrival?? Last Dec I asked Motorsport Div, they said rear is not PP but high quality PU Fibre. Is the rear bumper lining is removable??

Yup..its the new arrival..rear lining removable..btw, managed to sell off my old bumpers already!!!

johnj;288752 said:
Yup..its the new arrival..rear lining removable..btw, managed to sell off my old bumpers already!!!

Aiyah after I done mine all these available:burnout:

OMG...I'm feeling so gatal now...so many ppl changed to M5 front already....

Replay;289700 said:
OMG...I'm feeling so gatal now...so many ppl changed to M5 front already....

Go for it bro now everything getting cheaper wor:smokin:

does it come with the bumper trim (with PDC holes) and the bumper insert (foam padding inside the bumper)?

Almost through. Stay tune....will have good news for official members soon. Special discount. :top:

Egon-E39;294135 said:
mr devil......good news for official members only ah?.....forumers?....no discount ah? tq

I'm sure they give discounts to any walk in customers. After all business is business. They will be foolish to over charge their customers as it's a small world. But being an official member of this club entitles you to 'more' discounts and maybe special treatment. There WILL be a difference in discount.

Changed my front to M5 bumpers, PP material. Yahoo!!
Now my car looks like it's on Tongkat Ali or something.... much younger (no pun intended).

Did it at Motorsport Division, RM 1600 all in.

Wanted to go for the Rear PP as well but still expensive, RM 2000, as they say the product is still new. After that need to upgrade exhaust lagi.. ayoo.

But for sure will go for it, waiting for price to be lower or group discount...

Top Bottom