look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks for the heads up bmw7833..is the bumper PU? wats the price you managed to get for both the M5 front and rear bumper? am also interested.... :)

Replay;257903 said:
thanks for the heads up bmw7833..is the bumper PU? wats the price you managed to get for both the M5 front and rear bumper? am also interested.... :)

There said made from PP..I am not sure the price yet, need to neg with the boss..

bro bmw7833, what does PP material mean? do keep us posted on the prices...you can tell the tao keh that if the price is right then will have another member ordering a set of front and rear m5 bumpers and rear boot lip :)

Guys, I called Redzone Motorsport and asked abt their E39 M5 body kit. The front it PP material and the rear is fiber. The total cost including paint and trading in ur ori bumper is 2.7k...is that expensive?

Replay;258071 said:
bro bmw7833, what does PP material mean? do keep us posted on the prices...you can tell the tao keh that if the price is right then will have another member ordering a set of front and rear m5 bumpers and rear boot lip :)

Why not u check on the website, there got price tag.

Hi name is egon...new on the forum..
interesting chats you have.
can get original m5 bumper front for 1700

Egon-E39;264624 said:
Hi name is egon...new on the forum..
interesting chats you have.
can get original m5 bumper front for 1700

HI egon, I would be interested, but would rather have both front and back. Any ideas where i can locate that please?

Don Franco;264632 said:
HI egon, I would be interested, but would rather have both front and back. Any ideas where i can locate that please?

Hi Don,

the quote i got was from a chop shop. the boss said it is new and original (dun know whether pulling my leg or not) i can try to call him and enquire further for a set. but the stuff if available will be in Penang.:rock:

thanks for the tip egon...does it come with the under body plastic covers also? as our presently ones wont be matching already i reckon...

ok guys for those of you looking for M5 bumpers, here's the spec and quotation.
front bumper-PU material (Comes with fog lights), Rear-Composite of PU and fiber.
total costs about 2700 without instalation and paint. The Boss can arrange for installation and paint from the shop next to it (neighbour). I reckon can get better price if order in quantity. Will have a look at the PU front bumper this weekend.

Any takers? The boss may want a deposit paid to confirm orders.
Btw, do i have to register under the newbie section? cant find it and what does "PM" stand for (sorry for the silly question-new lah)

johnj;266190 said:
does it fit e39?

wei deeeeeeiiiiii dont ask too many question jes sell yr blackberry & get those M5 bumper lah thambhy :rock:

Egon-E39, sounds like a good deal...is it new set of bumpers or just a second hand set taken from chop shop? does it come with the plastic under engine coverings?

Bros,

The quotes are for e39 only. will have to check about the engine coverings...should be the same still i dont think there is any need to change. This chop shop do sell new stuff, as long as there's business. will confirm whether new or not...i believe it is new because he dont have stock at his place.
Lets round up as many interested members as possible, then i will haggle for best price.

Since you guys are from KL-South, the trip up here may cost you too. whether worthwhile unless you have to come up to penang then lain ceritalah.

Top Bottom