List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
great guy Jason @ Msport aman suria

today just called to jason of Msport...mentioned to him was introduced by bro Gerald frm BMW forum,,,

inform him that need help to do a complete check of potential e46 i am intrested..he's a cool guy and said will help to do a complete check. Cos i will not trust dealer's mechanic shop.

advised me not to get a 318i 4 cylinder ( also advised by bro perry )...get a 320i above specs 6 cylinder

really appreciate his help even though havent give him a business...but from the phone, has really open up the bmw maintainence hospitality.

great guy

keong;580640 said:
today just called to jason of Msport...mentioned to him was introduced by bro Gerald frm BMW forum,,,

inform him that need help to do a complete check of potential e46 i am intrested..he's a cool guy and said will help to do a complete check. Cos i will not trust dealer's mechanic shop.

advised me not to get a 318i 4 cylinder ( also advised by bro perry )...get a 320i above specs 6 cylinder

really appreciate his help even though havent give him a business...but from the phone, has really open up the bmw maintainence hospitality.

great guy

Where is MSport Aman Suria? What about MPerformance at Taman Mayang? Any feedback?

keong;580640 said:

great guy

:I,

Mind sharing Jason's contact number with me? Can PM me as I am considering getting a recon X5 that I need someone to have a thorough checkout for me. Thanks.

Can anyone point me the right way to Heritage (the one near old klang road). I've so far found my way to Wisma Peters. Then where do I go?

Teng Heng workshop in Batu Pahat, Johor..07-4344588, 016-7110656 Ah Tee

Beemer Service Center in Batu Pahat as well 019-7753632 Dollah

Both are my favourite workshops in BP..

Chrix;590757 said:
Can anyone point me the right way to Heritage (the one near old klang road). I've so far found my way to Wisma Peters. Then where do I go?

From Wisma Peters.. go straight.. see Shell.. go straight ( on the main road), the shops on the left, you can see Heritage then... make a U turn on the left to get to them.

Don Franco;590796 said:
From Wisma Peters.. go straight.. see Shell.. go straight ( on the main road), the shops on the left, you can see Heritage then... make a U turn on the left to get to them.

Thanks Don!

Hi Guys, I am a newbie. Got myself a E39. Had problems with the headlight adjusters. Got them fixed but light focus and brightness still an issue. Workshop guys suggested HID. Got that installed but still no improvement. I think this workshop guys is unsure how to fix it. Read some post on the forum on bulb positioning but I dont get any of them. Anyone know any workshop where I can get this headlight issue resolved. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

dicsitar;593172 said:
Hi Guys, I am a newbie. Got myself a E39. Had problems with the headlight adjusters. Got them fixed but light focus and brightness still an issue. Workshop guys suggested HID. Got that installed but still no improvement. I think this workshop guys is unsure how to fix it. Read some post on the forum on bulb positioning but I dont get any of them. Anyone know any workshop where I can get this headlight issue resolved. Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Go thru the thread and u will learn a lot.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...ight-not-clear-far-enough&highlight=headlight

Can someone refer me to a reliable one in Wangsa Maju, please?

Thx in advance.

TQTQ, can you connect me to him ? i hope it doesn't bring much hassel to u...Thanks in advance!!

Hi all, bringing back a 320D M Sport E92, planning to have DPF remove soon, can recommend any diesel-experienced BMW workshop besides AB?

nurul;648609 said:
Can someone refer me to a reliable one in Wangsa Maju, please?

Thx in advance.

Not sure if there is a reliable one around the Wangsa Maju area. Depends on what you intend to do.
I frequent MB One in Keramat for simple jobs. COmplicated ones I go to BMWorld(now change name already) in Desa Tun Razak, not the one in Desa Pandan.
Then, many forummers here also recommend WP Auto, Pandan Indah.

There is one, German Mechanics, in Wangsa Melawati. Further up, there is Ultimate, in Batu Caves. Hope this helps.
Come to our TT this Friday, Paparich, Jalan Ampang, 10pm onwards to know more

hey guys. I've got scratches on my bumpers and dents on the roof and wheel arch.

which workshop good for repair bodywork and paint touch up?

after paint touch-up, is it good practice to go for polishing/ detailing?

my car is coming to to 2 years old.

Top Bottom