List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi there all, to me Mspeed is a no no too.I would reckomend Blue Green with Nathan. They are good, reasonable price too.

Seelan;572470 said:
Hi Guys ,

I have been recommended to go Beermerholic at Sunway . Any advice from anyone about this workshop . Thanks

I send my ride there for regular service & sometimes error resets as they have all the required diagnostic tools to troubleshoot the problems. Good workmanship and knowledge by them. Prices wise is reasonable imo.
Shell Helix Ultra $209
Oil Filter $55
Labour $50.

Yup tried there few times, no bad comments.

Replaced my elec fan there for RM1500 some time back (2 yrs ago?)

Every single screws and nuts also kira but I think that's normal practice of other workshops as well hehe.

vincentncw;562045 said:
Hi Everyone,
Wanna check with you guys whether got heard of this workshop or not.
Bavarian Auto Works Sdn Bhd located at 936A Kg. Sungai Kayu Ara operated by Loke
the shop is beside a used car dealer along the h/way towards NKVE on left hand side (before going up the slope towards Sony)

Gentlemen,

Any of these workshop you would recommend where I can take an import japan spec X5 for mechanical checkup before I plunk in my heard earn money to some dealer?

Appreciate your help!

Hi Guys,

I'm scoping for workshops nearer to my home for my E39. Heard Raymond from M1 has his own place now. Anyone sent their UDM's to him before?

Cheers!

Hi all,
Previous owner maintain his E39 at APD. What do you guys think about APD? Price wise? Are they good at UDMs? Should I continue frequenting them?

After countless search for workshops, i noticed that these 2 workshops are being mentioned many times:
1) BM World at Bandar Tun Razak
3) Mspeed at USJ

I am thinking of going with either one. Any bad experiences from these 2 workshops?

ParFive;5019 said:
I'm like dwin7007 too. Just sent my E39 for service. One stoopid question, how many litres of engine oil is needed? I was charged for 8 litres but the manual says my car needs 6.5 litres. I spoke to the mechanic and he confirmed empting 2 bottles into it. (I was not in the workshop). Wonder if I was fleeced?

it needs 6.5l bro...u need 2 bottles of 4 liters of eng. oil n thats why u were charged for 8 litres..8 litres into yr engine is too much bro...wonder if your engine feels heavy...

Hi guys,
Anyone have workshop to recommend in Kuantan? I want to service my E92 and what type of oil to be used?

There's a workshop in kota d'sara "M Zone". Anyone comment for this workshop?

EC773;579136 said:
Hi guys,
Anyone have workshop to recommend in Kuantan? I want to service my E92 and what type of oil to be used?

bro..

go to kuala terengganu ma....good workshop.

Hamka Services
019 980 3520
09 622 3520

choq@PAKA

choq;579744 said:
bro..

go to kuala terengganu ma....good workshop.

Hamka Services
019 980 3520
09 622 3520

choq@PAKA

:cool: adusss choq, Ktn _KT abt 3hrs leisure drive weii ....jauh tuu ....:vroam:

dzuljazz2001;579915 said:
:cool: adusss choq, Ktn _KT abt 3hrs leisure drive weii ....jauh tuu ....:vroam:

:rolleyes:....Bro EC773 location is in Kemaman la dzul, that why i suggested kt, almost same distance to ktn plus coaster road sommore.

choq@PAKA:burnout:

choq, i ada kat Paka sekarang, dekat Maybank. Nanti nak pergi Kemanman nie.

bmw7833;579962 said:
choq, i ada kat Paka sekarang, dekat Maybank. Nanti nak pergi Kemanman nie.

call ma number

019 984 6425

hayyaaaaaa

Top Bottom