3 series Meet-up - For All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chili e30;447698 said:
after the incident his memory already refresh...chang chang chang...the brand new pussy...

macam kena re-boot la.. so now processor running faster along with freed-up memory!

jarance;446738 said:
next thing on my wish list..

mmz15.jpg

hello.. hello.. does anybody know the name and number of the owner of this nice E30? wish to contact him; myself interested in this backbox. thanks..

mizhan
012 3086433

mizhan;449490 said:
hello.. hello.. does anybody know the name and number of the owner of this nice E30? wish to contact him; myself interested in this backbox. thanks..

mizhan
012 3086433

bro, it's king eric car.... 0122342405 :top:

suggest do a drive to TT and thani session...

meet up from KL, drive for 30-45 mins, and then eat, eat, eat... kev and i favourate past time... hehehe..

suggestions of a location ?

i only know char-quats, pubs, papaya outlets..

ha...

i have an idea, we'll mix it all together..

we meet at , say 4pm,

drive off at 4.15pm - where ever the place, please recommend the venue

reach there around 5pm, eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,

then around 7pm, go to 'leg massage' nearby... at least 1 hour............................................
.....................................................................................................................................

finish, have dinner, eat ,beer, borak, eat, beer, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, beer, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak, beers....

around 9pm ish, enter the kara-ok ...... till morning....

so how ? visa can be approved ?

heheheh

my visa no problem.. just need too bring along the issuer! wokey, let's do one soon.. the E34 hasn't moved for 2 weeks!

Top Bottom