3 series Meet-up - For All

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hmmmmm

joetan;472559 said:
drinkin sounds good too.... papaya farms even better

Bro........thats interesting........I know of some nice places in town......:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::party:

pussy;472504 said:
ha...

i have an idea, we'll mix it all together..

we meet at , say 4pm,

drive off at 4.15pm - where ever the place, please recommend the venue

reach there around 5pm, eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,

then around 7pm, go to 'leg massage' nearby... at least 1 hour............................................
.....................................................................................................................................

finish, have dinner, eat ,beer, borak, eat, beer, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, beer, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak,eat, borak, eat, borak, eat, borak, beers....

around 9pm ish, enter the kara-ok ...... till morning....

so how ? visa can be approved ?

heheheh

talk oni ar pussy...... organise la..... throw in the charquateow in the equation....hehehehe

mizhan;491021 said:
pussy, breakfast at kluang station! jom ramai2 cannonball run!

okay, okay.. after ops sikap, tangkap, ;la lap, etc...:eek:

btw, there is a weekend monthly drive being organized by traveler, Yazid and Blackcat, plus a over night too...:top:

pussy;491085 said:
okay, okay.. after ops sikap, tangkap, ;la lap, etc...:eek:

btw, there is a weekend monthly drive being organized by traveler, Yazid and Blackcat, plus a over night too...:top:

cepat la.... air dah banyak overflow for some people..... hehehehehe

okay's it's back again...

Bigger bettter and more awesome again...

lets' meet end of this month 30 May 2010... it's a Sunday Afternoon and during the long friday/sat/sun holidays...

What says You ?

3 series

1. Puddycat

other models..

lets' meet end of this month 30 May 2010... it's a Sunday Afternoon and during the long friday/sat/sun holidays...

What says You ?

3 series

1. Felixilicat
2. teejay

other models..

car detailing and car boot sale anyone ?

boring la sit in the house on sunday...

okay's it's back again...[/B][/COLOR]

What says You ?

3 series

1. Felixilicat
2. teejay
3. jarance

other models..

What says You ?

3 series

1. Felixilicat
2. teejay
3. jarance
4. BMWs

other models..

will be around ttdi or pj area... pending also from KC, detailing guru...

pussy;523834 said:
no worries la... on the way back, can singgah at TTDI...:burnout:

Bro,

Isnt this the same day as the Club Official Drive to Cameron Highlands? I thought there was a general consensus that the rest of the members try and refrain from organizing any other activities and support the Club activities first?

The following weekend perhaps?

Don Franco;523884 said:
Bro,

Isnt this the same day as the Club Official Drive to Cameron Highlands? I thought there was a general consensus that the rest of the members try and refrain from organizing any other activities and support the Club activities first?

The following weekend perhaps?

Nobody mentioned here this TT was official..by the way, the drive is on Friday 28 till 30 Sunday morning...this sunday afternoon tea..

yup... i know that.. i can't go and not many of e30's owners are going..by the way most of us have another events to attend that weekend, and the sunday afternoon is boring..

so just a meet up and does not clash with another drive...

are you not going for the drive ? if not, then join us..:eek:

pussy;523893 said:
Nobody mentioned here this TT was official..by the way, the drive is on Friday 28 till 30 Sunday morning...this sunday afternoon tea..

yup... i know that.. i can't go and not many of e30's owners are going..by the way most of us have another events to attend that weekend, and the sunday afternoon is boring..

so just a meet up and does not clash with another drive...

are you not going for the drive ? if not, then join us..:eek:

I will be in Sipadan for that weekend, Scuba Diving :smokin:

Top Bottom