LED Angel Eye Installation Guide / Workshop to recommend

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

llamedos

Club Guest
Good afternoon sifus, Need some help regarding the installation of the angel eye kit on a E36. I recently purchased a set online, but it didn't come with a manual. Requested from the seller but to no avail. Noticed around the forum that almost everyone DIY'ed the angle eyes on their rides. Would anyone have an installation guide for a noob like myself? Or is there a recommended workshop for such mod around KL/PJ?Some guidance would be very much appreciated. Cheers!

Dear moderator,

Apologies, can you kindly assist in moving this thread to "Exterior and Body" please?

- - - Updated - - -

Dear moderator,

Apologies, can you kindly assist in moving this thread to "Exterior and Body" please?

Be sure the shop have experienced with BMW otherwise you may have lots of electrical issues

always welcome a 'thank' if you like my post!

llamedos;853248 said:
Good afternoon sifus,

Need some help regarding the installation of the angel eye kit on a E36. I recently purchased a set online, but it didn't come with a manual. Requested from the seller but to no avail.

Noticed around the forum that almost everyone DIY'ed the angle eyes on their rides. Would anyone have an installation guide for a noob like myself? Or is there a recommended workshop for such mod around KL/PJ?

Some guidance would be very much appreciated. Cheers!

Go to Autobahn Sunway (Albert), I got mine fixed (with auto on-off connected to sensor) there with no problem at all. Mine is E46.

- - - Updated - - -

llamedos;853248 said:
Good afternoon sifus,

Need some help regarding the installation of the angel eye kit on a E36. I recently purchased a set online, but it didn't come with a manual. Requested from the seller but to no avail.

Noticed around the forum that almost everyone DIY'ed the angle eyes on their rides. Would anyone have an installation guide for a noob like myself? Or is there a recommended workshop for such mod around KL/PJ?

Go to Autobahn Sunway (Albert), I got mine fixed (with auto on-off connected to sensor) there with no problem at all. Mine is E46.

llamedos;853248 said:
Good afternoon sifus,

Will this help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAy1LIuX6A

More ref: https://www.google.com/#q=LED+Angel+Eye+Installation+Guiden+for+e36

Top Bottom