E46 White LED Angel Eye with DRL option

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Items has arrived our shore but pending custom and local delivery, should be in my hand by soon.

3 are booked, 2 more left so please confirmed your order so I dont have to store them at home.

Tomorrow bro, when we meet up can check it out on your ride.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

anaksarawak;854998 said:
Items has arrived our shore but pending custom and local delivery, should be in my hand by soon.

3 are booked, 2 more left so please confirmed your order so I dont have to store them at home.

Keep more stock good demand/fast selling item, btw do you sell one side(left) only for E46 ?

Hi Alex5522

Very good suggestion however I am not making any money from the group buy so every stock I keep will freeze my personal cash.

Yes I do have a side for sale from my own car if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Alex5522

Very good suggestion however I am not making any money from the group buy so every stock I keep will freeze my personal cash.

Yes I do have a side for sale from my own car if you are interested.

I know there is SMD LED for replacement but lazy to source it and it was discuss b4 during master Jarance arrange the gb
SMD-LED.jpg

How much you going to sale for one side, will it be any diff of brightness after installed ?

Btw base on your gb price i believe if you get from the right source which given offer for 3 set/lot and definitely you will gain some pocket money :smile:

Hmmmm 3set per lot offer sound interesting. Will check it out bro, thanks for the tips.

The color and brightness might differ bro.

always welcome a 'thank' if you like my post!

May i know what is the color temperature and how many pieces of led in each ring from your gb of this angel eyes ring ?

Alex5522

May I post a pic to show you? Too many to count but color is 6000k
img7697w.jpg

Bro.. actually u need not to count by your self how many led on the ring, you just need to get this info from your supplier/source lar. The brightness might differ or not can be known from the color temperature.

As i mentioned earlier there was an offer for 3 set/lot:-

s9Wpbho.png

j7IRDFH.png

nh2X2Ka.png

BRvcr6y.png

Thanks for sharing. . However am in trouble now to sell the balance 2 at my cost rm205 how now bro?

Aiyo..sap..sap sui lah 2 set only just keep it for a while and i believe very fast you will hv buyer. :3:

E46 White LED Angel Eye with DRL option

ADAM RASHID BIN ABDUL HAL - E46 - paid RM205
Mohammed Aidil E46 - confirmed- pending payment
Casper 909 E36
joe Michael E46
Derrick NG E46 FL

IZRAL BIN MAFTI E60 H8 LED CREE paid RM500 for two sets

All 5 units are booked.

Items arrived and I calculated 60 super white and bright LEDs so wil stick to this supplier.

Will order again but only when I received 5 orders. Thanks

anaksarawak;855181 said:
Thanks for sharing. . However am in trouble now to sell the balance 2 at my cost rm205 how now bro?

anaksarawak;855333 said:
Items arrived and I calculated 60 super white and bright LEDs so wil stick to this supplier.

Will order again but only when I received 5 orders. Thanks

Just 2 days ago you mentioned you hv trouble to sell the balance 2 set, and now you will order again which one is right.
Hu..hu..later you got balance 1.5 set again how bro ??? :confused:

Yes bro, didn't know members here r very understanding.

Alex5522

Allow me to give you (FOC) one of the ring of angel eye. You can harvest the LEDs (60 units)

Thank you for your kindness in fact i am really looking for one ring when i inquiry from you on the 9th cause one of my small ring(the 131mm one) was half doesn't lights up. Btw i am not sure what sizes of the ring you are dealing since you are not mentioned on your 1st posting. Afaik there was 1 big & 1 small (145 & 131 mm) ring on each side for those E46 non projector head light.

After asking did you sell 1 side from you that day, i try to dismantle that ring and see what's the cause. And i found out there was some lose contact on the ring, so manage to use some double side tape to tape it back. Now my both side Angel Eyes works like champion

Any where you can give to those who need it as spare.

Alex5522

I ordered all the same size 145mm, I have tested them on pre facelift and by not showing the whole ring it look more modern.

By the way, do you the pic of the loose connection? I have a ring of similar problem.

Top Bottom