E46 White LED Angel Eye with DRL option

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anaksarawak;845192 said:
Am back to Kuala Lumpur, hence do feel free to collect the angel eyes from me. For those who need installation service, I can refer you to an installer recommended by Terry or show you how it to be done.

Cheers.

Will order udm68 stock now.
Important Notice :- those who bought and need installation - it will be at this saturday 10 am in Mont Kiara. Please msg Anak Sarawak to get location and exchange mobile number. For this batch, better not use audio shop coz i have no idea how much they want to charge.
I am only kuli to our guru Anak Sarawak to support him in getting this coordinated :)
See you guys this saturday.

Shall we all meet at Wendy's Mont Kiara at 10am on Saturday. I will show you how to install the AE and for those who need me and Terry's help, hope you can give us a small fee.

Thanks

Thank you Anak Sarawak, Mushaini & Graffika for helping to install the angel eyes. They look so bright and beautiful - yay !

terry8;845775 said:
Thank you Anak Sarawak, Mushaini & Graffika for helping to install the angel eyes. They look so bright and beautiful - yay !

Did i miss Tan - sorry ah - mixing up all the id :p

Thank you all (AS, Mushaini, Terry), indeed they look nice! My son admires it so much :)
Basically, i did nothing there, hahaha...

udm68;841937 said:
3 sets for E36
3 sets for E46

Contact no 019-3806633

Bro, your angel eyes order is placed, shipping should be around 14 days. Will pass it to PKL once it arrived.

Sorry for the delay as I want to make sure it work perfectly well before your order.

Unfortunately with the increased of USD value the next order will be

RM220 per set

while all term and condition remains.

Installation is RM50 per car, DRL is subject to the availability of your car's wiring system.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Am planing to order the followings, do let me know if you are interested too.

9006 HB4 CREE Q5 with 4 x COB LED RM138 per pair
images
mLV_mT6PTZKA5Q9ybKmqSXA.jpg

m8G_QXFePmd6kY85q1HRV1A.jpg

This is for my fog light. It look nicer vs HID plus our Police and JPJ cant saman you for LED

anaksarawak;846194 said:
Unfortunately with the increased of USD value the next order will be

RM220 per set

while all term and condition remains.

Installation is RM50 per car, DRL is subject to the availability of your car's wiring system.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Am planing to order the followings, do let me know if you are interested too.

9006 HB4 CREE Q5 with 4 x COB LED RM138 per pair
images
mLV_mT6PTZKA5Q9ybKmqSXA.jpg

m8G_QXFePmd6kY85q1HRV1A.jpg

This is for my fog light. It look nicer vs HID plus our Police and JPJ cant saman you for LED

Bro anaksarawak,

About this CREE bulbs for the fog lights, how is it compared to a Halogen 5500 K bulb?

Is the installation plug n play? Any modification to be done from the existing wiring?

Thank you.

It will look nicer however may not be brighter. Am considering this as led is known to last longer to halogen. Lets chat via WhatsApp 0198161816

anaksarawak;846190 said:
Bro, your angel eyes order is placed, shipping should be around 14 days. Will pass it to PKL once it arrived.

Sorry for the delay as I want to make sure it work perfectly well before your order.

Your Angel Eyes is here in KL, will pass it to Ah Lai @ Kuchai Lama as per your instruction. Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Hi anaksarawak,

Thank you for all your hard work arranging the angel eyes. Car looks garang now :top:

View attachment 32040

About the LED CREE bulbs for the fog lights, sorry I have not contacted you. Will PM you later.

Have a nice day.

Since I have received about 2 requests, am going to start the next group buy for the LED angel eyes.

Since MYR is weaker now the new price is RM 205 per pair.

Request close on 9 Dec so we can received the item before Christmas.

1. Direct request E46 #1
2. Direct request E46 #2
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

I have placed order for 5 pairs, as I received numerous demand from our FB group. Hope you can list your names to secure your booking.

ADAM RASHID BIN ABDUL HAL - E46 - paid RM205
Mohammed Aidil E46 - confirmed- pending payment
IZRAL BIN MAFTI E60 H8 LED CREE paid RM500 for two sets

Top Bottom