E46 White LED Angel Eye with DRL option

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Some latest pictures of the angel eyes on E46 CIC

6qto.jpg

anaksarawak;855476 said:
Alex5522

I ordered all the same size 145mm, I have tested them on pre facelift and by not showing the whole ring it look more modern.

By the way, do you the pic of the loose connection? I have a ring of similar problem.

always welcome a 'thank' if you like my post!

Sorry i didn't take any pic when DIY.

Any where just try to copy and paste this pic from a video from website.
On my case this plastic clip was lose contact, try to adjust as wider as possible in between that two plastic clip so that the clip wont get lose and i try to use some double side tape to tape it.
weal1i1.png

Pls..take note my angel eyes was fixed 3yrs ago which i follow the GB organize from Master Jarance. So there will no doubt that the quality of the product will dropped after 3yrs. But i am not sure why your new angel eyes rings will have this problem so fast. Btw i can't get what are you trying to tell that "all the same size 145mm, I have tested them on pre facelift and by not showing the whole ring it look more modern"

Mind to share some pics to show how all 145mm rings fixing in pre facelift head light will look more modern as you describe. AFAIK the facelift head light will not fit proper on all same big rings(145mm)

Btw your latest pictures of the angel eyes on E46 CIC looks not really bright enough, not sure about others view LOL...

Alex5522

My angel eye didn't fail but it's damaged due to my careless during the transfer from the old headlamp.

The latest pic is all round 145mm and I love how it look. Brightness is subjective just like sweetness of your teh tarik :) but it is among the brightest AE I have seen, picture may look differently

p.s. I sense some unhappiness, would you like to take over in organising the group buy from the supplier you mentioned earlier?

always welcome a 'thank' if you like my post!

Erk..:eek: now you telling me your angel eyes was damage due to human mistake, then why on your earlier post asking me "By the way, do you the pic of the loose connection? I have a ring of similar problem"

Yours problem was due to human mistake and it was totally diff then my case.

Yupe you might right about the brightness show on your pics may look differently as the real on your E46.

Btw just sharing my 3yrs ago angel eyes pics wt you
5040850167_5f7926c916.jpg

5040842941_38b0dbed38.jpg

5040898485_11006268db.jpg

p.s I am confusing now :confused: ! May i know what make you sense some unhappiness and why you asking me like to take over to organizing the GB from the supplier i mentioned earlier ?

FYI i hv no intention at all to handle any kind of GB in the forum.

I am sharing the price from a supplier which i source recently who offer 3 set/order and the price was a bit cheaper then your source. Won't you think it will be a bit more benefit to all those who like to purchase, more over i don't know why you need to telling me that you are not making any money from the group buy.

Thanks for your share Alex5522, beautiful Angel Eyes you got there. Let's move on with the Group Buy and I prefer the source I have since each rings comes with 60 LEDs vs your 42, hence I personally prefer that even it cost a little more.

As for those who wish to order the Angel Eye on your own, please feel free to go to the site provided by Alex5522.

Cheers

firdaus72;855592 said:
Alex, yours are LED or Ccfl?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bro i believe most of the member will advice you go for Led type instead of Ccfl for the brightness and the common problem for ccfl angel eyes was the inverter used to burnt.

Btw mine was from the 3 yrs bck GB organize by Jarance and you can see my name list at post #38 here:-
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?37139-GB-for-SMD-LED-Angel-Eye-E36-and-E46/page4

Good luck on your angel eyes upgrade :top:

Am starting a new group buy.

Please indicate car model as CI, Xenon (projector) and Halogen are not the same for E46 while E90 halogen and projector(xenon) are different too.

888881 - 1 set E46 - Pending payment
softmuffin - 1 set E46 - Pending payment
Ade - 1 set E46 - Pending payment

Thanks

Hi,

Wonder is anyone having an extra set of wire harness for sale?
Like the one posted at the bottom picture shown below :

Alex5522 said:
Bro.. actually u need not to count by your self how many led on the ring, you just need to get this info from your supplier/source lar. The brightness might differ or not can be known from the color temperature.

As i mentioned earlier there was an offer for 3 set/lot:-

s9Wpbho.png

j7IRDFH.png

nh2X2Ka.png

BRvcr6y.png

I have bro, are you interested?

Sorry the groupbuy was on hold due to busy work schedule.

anaksarawak said:
I have bro, are you interested?

Sorry the groupbuy was on hold due to busy work schedule.
Yes bro, kindly PM me more detail. Thanks.

Top Bottom