Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 10 2004, 01:18 AM Guys.... today's TT was GREAT....!!!!Cheers every1 :)
Not as great as getting smoked by a Zonda right? :D

Long,You didn't whack the ramp joining the NKVE at 180kp/h ah? Wasted la the Carbon Fibre Struts. Remove it la..........and give to me......i'll do it at 180.

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 10 2004, 11:39 PM Long,You didn't whack the ramp joining the NKVE at 180kp/h ah? Wasted la the Carbon Fibre Struts. Remove it la..........and give to me......i'll do it at 180.
ace, just buy from chester lah.. very cheap...you coming with us to HB... Guys what the arrangement for HB. Just meet at HB at 9:30 tomorrow and have breakfast there. Check in the car then go to Sepang...

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 10 2004, 04:39 PM Long,You didn't whack the ramp joining the NKVE at 180kp/h ah? Wasted la the Carbon Fibre Struts. Remove it la..........and give to me......i'll do it at 180.
Long could not take that corner at 180kph coz his front lip was damaged, so not enough downforce at the front. Anyway, I met him at Optimum today and he got the lip fixed, so next time he can take the corner at 180kph liao :p

sorry guys,Wah mei you FFK ni menHaving bad migrain attack....and tot not to drive in that condition mah!Next wah belanja lim teh lah ah!

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 11 2004, 08:22 AM sorry guys,Wah mei you FFK ni menHaving bad migrain attack....and tot not to drive in that condition mah!Next wah belanja lim teh lah ah!
No problem bro, already told the guys much earlier that u wont be able to make it for the last TT.Cheers :D

Top Bottom