Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nothing much to do over here laa actually..!! One eye starring at this monitor while the other watchin I Luv Raymon.. Can hardly wait to come back..!! :huh:

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 6 2004, 09:52 PM Btw, have u install ur super carbon fibre bar..? U need to add washers to hold the base rite..??? :huh:
The carbon fiber bar wasn't made like the other ones where there's grooves on the strut base plate. I slipped in 2 washers on each to even it out but it's still not quite perfect. I'm still thinking of ways to improve it though. :)

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 7 2004, 12:42 PM However, our trip this Sat is definitely ON.. That's for sure..!! :D
eh... what sat trip. I am in the dark.. HB, bawah pokok, TT or what.. :huh:

Guys,Usual STuff.Klang TT9th December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance (OK see you guys)3) XTR-1ND (be there)4) L O N G (70-30)5) Acegreaser (wont be around i guess)6) OSF ()7) QS (MIA)8) Eugene ()Dont you guys just yearn for Thursday to come!! Hhehehe Wooiii.....2 forums are hard to keep up with-lah. Come to Klang TT and enrich your life... :rolleyes:

Looks like someone is doing away from his customary 'meow' avatar....Kkekekekek :D :lol:

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 8 2004, 07:29 AM Well, i guess Unkle is ON..!! ;) XTR bro, r u cumming too..? Cum lar..!! :D
XTR bro will be lost in Penang this weekend...Kkekeke :D

Lets discuss more abt this event (HB) on this Thursday TT.Ace, will update you since you wont be able to turn up.:)

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 8 2004, 07:48 AM Oo.. Yea..!! Totally forgotten about that.. :D
So bro, when are you coming back to 'tanahair'?? :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 8 2004, 07:37 AM Lets discuss more abt this event (HB) on this Thursday TT.Ace, will update you since you wont be able to turn up.:)
Guys, just remember that this sat is 11th Dec. This day fall on Selagor Sultan Birthday. HB got open or not. Don't want to go there and find the door is shut (remember the last time).

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 9 2004, 02:07 AM err...sorry sifus....wats HB??
I will PM you the details :)

Top Bottom