Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by dimples@Feb 7 2005, 11:57 AM

but since got bad response ... never mind lor. No half naked dancing girls for this TT ...

just big boy Mctnesh for all your viewing pleasure ...
tongue3.gif

BAD RESPONSE ??? !!! Have you lost your mind, fair damsel ??? The very idea of that is enough to send most of us into a state of semi high !!! Why tease and then break our hearts !!! Add spice to the TT la ... I will organize the Logistics for it and take care of EVERYTHING. That Nesh guy, you say ? .... Nah !!! Just leave him alone with the birthday toy that I'm gonna send him.

Dimples...cmon, everyone is expecting you to be in your coconut bra and dance skirt for the performance.
How abt at the joint Penang/KL/Klang/Southern joint TT???

I propose to that we burn Hartgie on a stake for that swipe at Dimples ... Err, anyone want to help me tie him to the stake ?? It's modern day Joan of Arc, all over again !!!

Cheers.

Originally posted by dimples@Feb 7 2005, 04:12 AM
muahahahahahaha .....
up_to_something.gif

you all have Hartge to thank for this .....
FIREdevil.gif
FIREdevil.gif
thanks for starting a coup d'eta against me... just being honest.... ur skinny rite not fat??? correct or not??? not bShiting rite....

Haarter-gay ...

Go play somewhere else .. potong stim ajeee ...

But still, u my friend .......

Originally posted by Vanquish@Feb 7 2005, 12:19 PM
I propose to that we burn Hartgie on a stake for that swipe at Dimples ... Err, anyone want to help me tie him to the stake ?? It's modern day Joan of Arc, all over again !!!

Cheers.
I bring the kerosene.... muaha... ha...

On second thought, better not... the police might raid the place after reading this thread...

Just tie him to the stake and ask dimples to do the whipping (in her coconut bra and straw skirt) if she is in S&M...ha..ha..

Originally posted by mctnesh@Feb 7 2005, 12:12 PM
Dimples...cmon, everyone is expecting you to be in your coconut bra and dance skirt for the performance.
How abt at the joint Penang/KL/Klang/Southern joint TT???
Nesh, can you really do it? Afraid the singing and dancing scene will last one hour or more (from Klang to Penang to KL to SJ to SA to PJ to JB to etc etc..)

ha.. ha.. :p :p :D :D :lol: :lol:

On behalf of the Klang TT chapter, I would like to announce that the Klang TT venue on the 17th Feb (Thur) shall be change from Lotus to Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam for one night.

Time shall be from 8:30 a.m till wee hours.
Anyone who want to convoy from Klang to Shah Alam are welcome.

The arrangement is only for ONE day only (i.e. on 17th Feb 2005. )

Reason for changing is to check out the place for the largest gathering of UDM event to be held on the 25th Feb 2005.

BTW, for your information, Souled Out at Sri Hartamas is the second place/venue that is suggested by the members...

Please inform those who do not log on to the forum regularly.

See ya there... B)

Originally posted by mrhartge@Feb 7 2005, 12:28 PM
she doesnt know S&M,

Hello ???

You think there aren't enough willing volunteers here to teach her, aar ?? I really wanna see her whip you senseless .... while screaming " Who's your Mama now, Hartgie !!!"

Cheers.

Originally posted by Vanquish@Feb 7 2005, 04:51 AM
Jaran,

Good call there. They make a lovely pair, don't you think so ?

Cheers.
from last year ... u guys r still pairing me up with Dimples.... TAK NAK.....

Hartgie,

Count on DHL to bring in the props - whips, cuffs, candle sticks, wax, chain .... am I missing anything here ? Guys, help please ?

Cheers.

Top Bottom