Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mrhartge@Feb 4 2005, 09:52 AM

ace... with u also she's jealous woor...... ish,ish,ish.... :eek: :eek:
I think dimples is having a thing about pilots. ;)

....but unfortunately they are always very busy.... :(

Thanks to those who attended :)

1) mctnesh
2) Jarance
3) XTR-1ND
4) Acegreaser
5) three28
6) sonnykool
7) MTek1318 + Bro
8) kevster + wife
9) jeffreyewe :D

TT started kinda late yest.....dunno for what reason every1 turned up late :D.
Kevster distributed our club tshirt to those ordered :)
Chit chatted all the way till 2.30am but managed to get up early today...hehehe :)

* Dimples, everyone missed you yest :lol: :D :p

Take note that there will be NO Klang TT next week, in case you been wondering its CNY :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Feb 4 2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks to those who attended :)

1) mctnesh
2) Jarance
3) XTR-1ND
4) Acegreaser
5) three28
6) sonnykool
7) MTek1318 + Bro
8) kevster + wife

TT started kinda late yest.....dunno for what reason every1 turned up late :D.
Kevster distributed our club tshirt to those ordered :)
Chit chatted all the way till 2.30am but managed to get up early today...hehehe :)

* Dimples, everyone missed you yest :lol: :D :p
sonnycool, a warm welcome to you for attending the Klang TT all the way from Penang. Pity that you have to leave early... Hope to see you again in the near future.
:)

Hi ALL, :lol: Me newbie E34 (all stock) owner.

Didnt read that yr TT is on Thursday, else would hv joined u guys. I was in office in USJ till 8++, could hv gone to Klang to meet you all. :unsure:

BTW, what time do u guys usually start?? Pls let me know (here or PM) on the time/location of the next TT after CNY, really want to meet the sifu Jarance, and the cute (just quoting from the threads) dimples. B)

CYA n looking forward to meeting u all. Will bring antidote just in case. :p

Originally posted by 5201@Feb 4 2005, 03:19 PM
Hi ALL, :lol: Me newbie E34 (all stock) owner.

Didnt read that yr TT is on Thursday, else would hv joined u guys. I was in office in USJ till 8++, could hv gone to Klang to meet you all. :unsure:

BTW, what time do u guys usually start?? Pls let me know (here or PM) on the time/location of the next TT after CNY, really want to meet the sifu Jarance, and the cute (just quoting from the threads) dimples. B)

CYA n looking forward to meeting u all. Will bring antidote just in case. :p
520i, you and anybody else who is interested to join our TT are always welcome.
We usually start around 8:30 p.m. till wee hour in the morning.

Normally, we talk kok and show off our car. yes take antidote 1 hour before coming to TT cos a lot of racuning aroung the TT.

As for me, I sometime join the SEP TT as well to meet with the other groups.

Wooit... you want to potong the pilots' jalan.. canot lah...dimples is SBNA.... :p .

Location of the map to Klang TT is located at the first page of the thread.

PM me for HP no if you are coming... I usually make it a point to meet up with first timer to the Klang TT.

As jarance already put it, plz feel welcomed to join our TT on every thursday, 8.30pm onwards.
Lots of fun guaranteed!!! :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Feb 4 2005, 02:58 AM

As jarance already put it, plz feel welcomed to join our TT on every thursday, 8.30pm onwards.
Lots of fun guaranteed!!! :D
Yup...lots of fun especially when mctnesh can sing and dance for us :lol:

Originally posted by dimples@Feb 7 2005, 10:27 AM
I will bring the coconut bra and dance skirt for you to showcase your peformance ... :D :p

Dimples,

If YOU are wearing them and joining Nesh while he's singing and dancing on stage, I will drive all the way up from JB to join the TT in Klang. Quite sure a few others will do the same from the Southern and the Northern region too :p

So, would there be a duet to remember on that nite or what ? I can image these two doing "Tilt Ya Head Back" giving Christina and Nelly a run for their money !!! B)

Cheers.

Originally posted by mrhartge@Feb 7 2005, 11:37 AM

van... u sure aaaRR... ms lesung pipit is skinny lar... model type...
she's gots no back homes.....

Hartgie ...

You're on your OWN for saying that ... She's gonna release hell on you for taking a swipe at her like that !!! But yes, most of us here wud rather watch her on stage in coconut bra and grass skirt that watch YOU !!! :p

Top Bottom