Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by acegreaser@Jan 7 2005, 02:23 PM
Aiyah, as usual missed the whole thing. :huh: :(
As usual we missed your 7 stewardess that you have promised to bring.. :p :D

2 Thumbs Up to Klang TT! B) :lol:

Had lots of fun within that short 1 1/2 hours. Nice venue and parking no need to say some of you guys really 'ngeh ngeh lai' (cincai bochai)....

Hats off to Ant_Ng's moving disco! Nobody dares mod their UDM like that in KayL. That man got balls of steel. Next Christmas if the shops run out of tiny little running lights, he's the man to call.....hahahahah......nice front spoiler.

Yup, three28 gave me a scare when he poked that killer stunner into my ribs...OUCH!!!! Luckily he didn't know how to use that tool...XTR, I also want one!!!

Dimples was, as usual, the rose amongst the torns.....hahaha....

Kevster and myself had a bit of fun on the way home....that Ssangyong pc of thing can GO man!!!! :rolleyes: :blink: Pls post some of the photos you took last nite....

Jarance & KLang Chapter, your donation will mean a lot to the Tsunami victims. Don't worry about the mock cheque. BTW, psst psst, our dear treasurer almost left the whole envelope behind after he was hypnotised by Ant_Ng's hynoptism flashing lights.....muahahaha....

To the rest of you, it's been great meeting up. I suggest the head of Klang Chapter talk to the manager of Lotus to allocate one row of parking for us next time since we're gonna be so regular there....hahaha....good for their image as well...then we can double triple park behind our member's cars...

DD, thank for your support and compliments...

Been wanting to make arrangement with the Lotus management to get parking space.. McTnesh this is your department... can kautim the carpark attendance or the manager.. ha.. ha..

Originally posted by jarance@Jan 7 2005, 09:51 AM
dimples... wah you overtake us (3 udm) in the starlet on the highway.. what engine have you got? turbo.. :p :lol: :eek:
Hehe ... I think so lar... but I am not 100% sure. How can you tell? Anyway, I wasn't really planning to overtake anyone but did you all also know that Unc. Anything Ang's car ALSO HAS RUNNING LIGHTS for his brake lights? :eek:

Fuuuuhhyooohhh ... for a moment there, thought I was back in Penang and overtake lor ... B)

but then, it wasn't as if you all were driving all that fast also lor so I was not acually speeding .... though, after a while, a suspiciously familiar looking maroon e36 was blazing its way up towards me ..... :D

Originally posted by acegreaser@Jan 9 2005, 07:39 PM

Aiyah, why you tell the producer.I thought he won't find out wan.

But, still no pay rise.......worse than my company
Ace just bring the 7 stews to Klang TT. Your reward will come later... :p :rolleyes:

All Klang TT fellow,
thanks for wonderful Thurs nite ... was sleepless n high till Fri, hehehe. B)
it is my pleasure n honour to be with u guys n gal ... look forward to see n
meet u all again ... stay tuned :p

Jarance is not a baiyee, he is classic Klang grown Cina.
Dimples is more attractive than expected ... right proportion, hehehe.
she is snake+scorpion, very dangerous la.
Kevster, smiling whole nite, kena lottery or what ? :p
DD is younger than expected, not as tough as his avatar, sorry. :)
all wonderful guys + gal, cheers.

Originally posted by mrhartge@Jan 10 2005, 09:50 AM

see... baiyee... ace vely sly wan... nego higher pay... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I know.. All actor are like that.. Always want money first but no gurantee on the performance... but what to do? Must to try to look for new actors lah..

Great turn out for the first 2005 Klang TT session.

What movie....? Did I miss something that nite?

Originally posted by mrhartge@Jan 10 2005, 10:54 AM

FYI.... producer & chairman= baiyee..... casting manager & director= mHartge... Lastly the STAR of "Baiyee Productions S/B"

'ACEGREASER'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and not forgetting the second co star "LONG" and the 7 stewardess.. ha..ha..

mctnesh .. graphics designer for Cd cover..

xtr-ind .. best boy.. (sometime stand-in and stunt man)

Top Bottom