Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hey guys,
By the way how would I know which bunch are the forumers? Don't wanna end up sitting next to you all but not knowing that you are the ones. You know what I mean? :unsure:

Originally posted by MTek1318@Jan 6 2005, 07:38 PM
Hey guys,
By the way how would I know which bunch are the forumers? Don't wanna end up sitting next to you all but not knowing that you are the ones. You know what I mean? :unsure:
Don't worry we can spot you when you're entering the place. :p

Hmmm.....or easy enough find a silver 316i. Give it a kick and the the owner Uncle Jaran will welcome you with open arms :D

sorry, missed this one guys!

domestic obligations. guess i gotta wait for the next one.

thanks for the number mtek1318.

catch u guys next time...

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Jan 6 2005, 07:58 PM
Hmmm.....or easy enough find a silver 316i. Give it a kick and the the owner Uncle Jaran will welcome you with open arms :D
Oiiii , you kick my car, I will kick your ass.. seem fair.. ha.ha.. :p

Originally posted by mrhartge@Jan 7 2005, 09:44 AM
woooit.... FR..... Lifestyle very happening nowadays.... :lol: :lol:
bro, more like no life-lah.... :lol:

Wow, what a start out for the Klang TT for the 1st TT of 2005. Yesterday turn out was fantastic.. there were more new faces than the regular. Like to thank all the people who have taken the trouble to come all the way from Penang, SJ and PJ to attend the Klang TT lifestyle.
I like to extend a special thank to the BMW club Prez who come and collect the donation for the Tsunami Funds. We have managed to collect RM600 from the members who turn out and other who make their pledges via PM. Hope this small and humble contribution from the Klang chapter would help some of the victim of the Tsunami Disaster (26/12)

(DD, sorry did not have time to make the "mock up cheque" to hand over to you. ha..ha..:lol: )

Below are the list of people who attend the 1st TT at Klang for the year 2005. Sorry if i did not mentioned or forgot your name but feel free to add or edit.

1) Daredevil (Prez) & friend Alex
2) Kevster30 (Vice prez) (aka sangyong salesman)
3) jeffreyewe (treasurer)
4) three28 (Comm member) & his tyre friend aka Panjang
5) MTek1318 & 1 friend
6) Anthony ng & one macho friend (hope you have try the BKT at Hokkien Association)
7) Dimples
8) mctnesh
9) XTR-1ND
10) Jarance
11) kingpin

XTR, like your torch.. How much it is? please get me 2 piece if any of your friend at down at US..

Anthony... thank for coming from penang to see us. hope we can recepocate in the near future.. BTW, need more info on the mini compressor that you have installed in your air intake. Hope you get your mechanic to fix the petrol leakage soon now that you know where the leak is. ;). Cute LED that you got for your car... wah ang ang !!! very "ong"...

Mtek... Now you know us, there is no more excuse for you not to join us for TT. please don't kick my car as suggested by XTR. The car is old and the wheel might fall off if you kick it too hard. :p

three28.. where is your car? About your suggestion to visit other TT chapter, it a good idea.. need some planning though..

jeff, your chrome trim should be black. It will go well with your white beauty.

kevster... stop moonlighting as sangyong salesman.. HB don't pay you enough meh?

dimples... wah you overtake us (3 udm) in the starlet on the highway.. what engine have you got? turbo.. :p :lol: :eek:

Originally posted by jarance@Jan 7 2005, 02:51 PM
Wow, what a start out for the Klang TT for the 1st TT of 2005. Yesterday turn out was fantastic.. there were more new faces than the regular. Like to thank all the people who have taken the trouble to come all the way from Penang, SJ and PJ to attend the Klang TT lifestyle.
waaaaah....Klang is really happening...... :blink: :blink:

Good start Guys..... benchmark for all the chapters in Malaysia & batam tuu.... :)

Yesterday's turnout was EXCELLENT :)
A great way to start 2005 Klang TT...heheh

p/s: Jarance, next time bring hp to TT, dun leave it at home.
Hartge got scared talkin to your wife....

hahhahaha

Originally posted by mctnesh@Jan 7 2005, 03:49 PM
Yesterday's turnout was EXCELLENT :)
A great way to start 2005 Klang TT...heheh

p/s: Jarance, next time bring hp to TT, dun leave it at home.
Hartge got scared talkin to your wife....

hahhahaha
not scared...like talkin to a teacher.... wrong answer kena canning..... :lol: :lol:

baiyee... dun angry aaar.... :D

Jaran,
remind me before I go back and I'll pick up a couple for you. It's really "stunning" right? :p Haha...

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Jan 7 2005, 01:32 PM
Jaran,
remind me before I go back and I'll pick up a couple for you. It's really "stunning" right? :p Haha...
I nearly pissed in my pant when three28 was playing with it and pressed into DD rib. He didn't reliased what it was until we show him how stunning it was.. ;)

I was "shocked" to see that too...!! Thank God he didn't press anything or else there's gonna be a thread today tittled, "DD stunned at the Klang TT". :lol:

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Jan 7 2005, 01:40 PM
I was "shocked" to see that too...!! Thank God he didn't press anything or else there's gonna be a thread today tittled, "DD stunned at the Klang TT". :lol:
Yeah man.. that would be some thread.... ha.. ha... :p :eek: :blink:

Top Bottom