Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wah....jst 1 day i was away from da forum...but too many rumours already :D

Anyway...c u guys later.. dimples u too :p

yeah we were all talking about you yesterday... a lot of drama..

tonight at the TT, expecting a lot of drama as well :wink:

guys mebbe we might not be able to attend klang tt as we may hav2 stay late and finish some wrk.
well i can pass some driven mags to nikazwaa if he is willing 2 meet us 1/2 way?nikazwaa......how??? :D
u knw where i live kan?can also pop by there mah!
or else,we pass it to u guys 2mrw night at showru!thn y'all got no excuse not to go there!hehe.....

hope to be able to c y'all 2nite.if not,my apologies!
rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by tyke@Nov 10 2005, 01:58 PM
guys mebbe we might not be able to attend klang tt as we may hav2 stay late and finish some wrk.
well i can pass some driven mags to nikazwaa if he is willing 2 meet us 1/2 way?nikazwaa......how??? :D
or else,we pass it to u guys 2mrw night at showru!thn y'all got no excuse not to go there!hehe.....

rgds,
-brad-
:cry: :cry: :cry:
and sumore got drama to see.... :cry:

Originally posted by tyke@Nov 10 2005, 01:58 PM

rgds,
-brad-
How halway is half? How late is late? I might be late too. Party!!! Party!!!

guys and gals.. something turn up tonight. got to entertain some business client in KL. Might dropped by if can finished early. Will call before dropping by. :eek:k: :eek:k:

Originally posted by jarance@Nov 10 2005, 03:03 PM
guys and gals.. something turn up tonight. got to entertain some business client in KL. Might dropped by if can finished early. Will call before dropping by. :eek:k: :eek:k:
like that how to 'bolot' all the tarts... haha...

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 11 2005, 10:49 AM
Sorry didn't make it guys. Guess what... took out my 6 series and it broke down again!
what's wrong now? hell, what was wrong earlier? Guess it's crying for originality, heh? :(

Hello all Klang taiko, sifu and abang-abang....

Are we still on for Klang TT in Bukit Jelutong this Thursday?? :yes: :yes:

Top Bottom