Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
guys,one request!
can we move this weeks klang tt to bkt jelutong mamak instead?
we havent done it there for a while now and it would be nice to c the udm's paraded there mah! ;)

so how???? Jarance?mctnesh?wolverine?mtek1318? ;)

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by tyke@Nov 9 2005, 03:54 PM
guys,one request!
can we move this weeks klang tt to bkt jelutong mamak instead?
we havent done it there for a while now and it would be nice to c the udm's paraded there mah! ;)

so how???? Jarance?mctnesh?wolverine?mtek1318? ;)

rgds,
-brad-
Tyke, Sorry a bit of a short notice.. How about next week?

I am sure the rest of the regulars would support the idea..

Originally posted by PiedPiper@Nov 9 2005, 03:55 PM
hmmmm.... that reminds me.... I bring some pineapple tarts for you all yah!
:D
yum yum... errr... can papau back.. he..he.. :D

Last time my mom used to make pineapple tarts and i used to help. Once she asked me to count how many tarts were on the baking tray. I counted and said "8 tarts".

She said she didn't hear and asked me to say in malay. I got agitated and screamed "LAPAN TART"... After she scolded me for swearing!!! My mom has a weird sense of humor!!!

Pipa! I want a bottle... how much?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 9 2005, 04:51 PM
Last time my mom used to make pineapple tarts and i used to help. Once she asked me to count how many tarts were on the baking tray. I counted and said "8 tarts".

She said she didn't hear and asked me to say in malay. I got agitated and screamed "LAPAN TART"... After she scolded me for swearing!!! My mom has a weird sense of humor!!!

hehehehe.... weird indeed!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahahahaha...........

She probly heard it as lahh...pan.t** ....

hahahhalhlahlahlahakahkahkahkahkah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She WANTED me to say it just to find an excuse to "scold" me! That's why i said weird sense of humor! Had a laugh about it afterwards... :lol:

Haiyah... I'm not selling lah... bought some for everyone to enjoy.

You think wat? Tart Distributor? :D :D
But if you really want to buy, I ask my mum where and if she can get some more... :p

Top Bottom