6) BiMmEr78 - any cc also can and im 1st timer
7) lee36328
8) RedZ4
9) zaskar (newbie)
10) ah lian dun laff if i spin!
11) XXX (100 sissy) got Ah Lian sure must got Ah Benglah
12) donald
13) okow
14) valkryie (80 cc - I don't want to crash and burn)

For those first timer it is advisable to bring a pair of gloves and a balaclava if you have one. Otherwise you hair will stink from all the sweat accumulated from their helmets.

Why not set it on June 3rd 11am ~

Dont really thk can get discount. Why not book first. Then next week can try to negotiate for better prices. If not then Rm60 it is. You can try to nego to get cheaper for 3 rounds of 10mins each. Thrust me that for those new, 30 mins is lot more physical than it looks.

1) portse7en
2) adliz
3) kahar abdullah
4)zoggee ( 80 cc )
5)suntze
7) lee36328
8) RedZ4
9) zaskar (newbie)
12) donald
13) okow
15) Alvin (If June 3rd) & 125cc if allowed)

For those first timer it is advisable to bring a pair of gloves and a balaclava if you have one. Otherwise you hair will stink from all the sweat accumulated from their helmets.

1) portse7en
2) adliz
3) kahar abdullah
4)zoggee ( 80 cc )
5)suntze
7) lee36328
8) RedZ4
9) zaskar (newbie)
12) donald
13) okow

15) Alvin (If June 3rd) & 125cc if allowed

Oooi...........wants to bully people izzit? :D

Originally posted by valkryie@May 25 2006, 01:14 PM
alternatively, you can buy/borrow a motorcycle helmet... and use that for track/kart days. :wink:

Oops...just checked my sked...not available for this and the next wk'end too. Better inform before ppl say I ffk.

Why not set it on June 3rd 11am ~

Dont really thk can get discount. Why not book first. Then next week can try to negotiate for better prices. If not then Rm60 it is. You can try to nego to get cheaper for 3 rounds of 10mins each. Thrust me that for those new, 30 mins is lot more physical than it looks.

1) portse7en
2) adliz
3) kahar abdullah
4)zoggee ( 80 cc )
5)suntze
7) lee36328
8) RedZ4
9) zaskar (newbie)
12) donald
13) okow (not available on 27th May and 03rd June)
15) Alvin (If June 3rd) & 125cc if allowed)

Originally posted by bmFIVE@May 25 2006, 05:37 AM
15) Alvin (If June 3rd) & 125cc if allowed

Oooi...........wants to bully people izzit? :D
Not bully lar. It's not a race right. Just play play only mar.

Which track are we going to?

What do you all think about the SpeedZone track near USJ next to the Elite highway and caltex station? Is that track good?

Originally posted by valkryie@May 25 2006, 02:42 PM
Which track are we going to?

What do you all think about the SpeedZone track near USJ next to the Elite highway and caltex station? Is that track good?
Never tried that circuit :dunno:
Only tried circuit next to Shah Alam Stadium and some members said Shah Alam circuit better.

HPC event is on 10th June??

Personally I like the Sunway track (is it still around?)...driving an 80cc kart would be scary enough!!

I'm not available on June 10th as it is the HPC Track event at Sepang. Why dont you all join this event to learn more of your car handling characteristic.

www.hpcevents.com

Shah Alam is the best bet for now. Sepang & elite are both different tracks that require different driving techniques. However, karts there are quite beat up as what redz4 said. Many bad experiences there. would be fun to bring private karts there though. So i suggest to stick to S.Alam for this event.

Top Bottom