JV's Steering Wheel...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46Fanatic

Club Guest
Interesting stuff... enjoy!
f1-2006-aus-tm-0098.jpg
--------Re: Picture of BMW F1 Steering Wheel Mon, 10 April 2006 10:48 That is Jacques steering wheel, he uses these blue attachments which are basicly "hand-grab" prints of him for best comfort.He did that last year too, in addition to a different steering wheel layout which led some people to say it wouldnt be a final steering wheel because massas looked noticably different."I noticed on the bottom left you have a "WING DIAL" does this dial change in any way the angle of the wings? ( though I am sure its only the pit crew who manually change the wing angle)"No it does not change the wing level, it changes the entire car management based on different aerodynamic configurations, saves you from mowing through 10 different menu options each time you try something new or change the front wing level during race."What are the DF and EP switches stand for?"DIF (you cant really see the I too well) is differential, EP is engine managementThe N stands for transmission neutral, the PL for pit limiter, TC as you may know for traction control. R stands for Radio. The rest are configurable buttons that base on the right dial which basicly works like a menu button allowing the driver to adjust settings such as fuel mixture, engine RPM limit etc. on the car.The drink buttons are depending on the driver either on steering wheel or in the car directly, usually right beside the steering wheel.

Top Bottom