It's high time for me to sign up as an OM..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;655519 said:
:top::top::top: ........ 1st round on me guys ... But Teh Tarik only aarrr ..... :4:

Teh tarik paaaaaaannnjaaaang punye...

7833: Tochieh2..can yamcha officially when me turn blue

dzuljazz2001;655519 said:
:top::top::top: ........ 1st round on me guys ... But Teh Tarik only aarrr ..... :4:

Why no roti canai? jangan kedekut la.....Malaysia standard must Teh Tarik kurang manis + roti canai satu (but i know your heart is as big as the Laut China Selatan) so + 1 tosai .....Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak in advance.....

Anthony5785;655563 said:
Why no roti canai? jangan kedekut la.....Malaysia standard must Teh Tarik kurang manis + roti canai satu (but i know your heart is as big as the Laut China Selatan) so + 1 tosai .....Terima Kasih Banyak Banyak in advance.....

..... not only tosai n roti canai bro, dua bijik tolor suruh itu mamak kasi tarok, baik punya :4::4::4:...

JFT63;655366 said:
I already hit the 1k mark of postings just now. Decided to join u bunch of warm fellas officially..I just downloaded the form as 'ordered' by Bro Dzul:wink:..will contact him for the form submission..the Run i attended yesterday was awesome despite some unavoidable circumstances..(including mi poor mishap also) Thanx guys for making me so welcome to the club.

just found out that the OMs thnked u bro in the first post. sheer welcome to the club with red carpet :top: i keen to sign contract too but too shy to have 300bpp (brake pony power) under hood unlike most ppl. surely will eat smoke in every drive hahaha

ezzo369;655599 said:
just found out that the OMs thnked u bro in the first post. sheer welcome to the club with red carpet :top:

bro, jom join..'best served when still hot and warm'....mana red carpet pulak..pm sent bro

Welcome to the blue side bro.

Hope to catch up with you someday, probably before I hit post 5,444 :vroam:

Eggie86;655605 said:
Welcome to the blue side bro.

Hope to catch up with you someday, probably before I hit post 5,444 :vroam:

hehe..i'm feeling blue now..yr posts are tremendous bro

JFT63;655645 said:
hehe..i'm feeling blue now..yr posts are tremendous bro

Feeling 'blue' or literally feeling you're moments away from joining the BLUE side? :biggrin:

Haha, nothing tremendous la bro... Just a silly lil' kid having too much time on the forums. :24:

PS: Don't tell me you're a Chelsea fan? :p

Eggie86;655650 said:
Feeling 'blue' or literally feeling you're moments away from joining the BLUE side? :biggrin:

Haha, nothing tremendous la bro... Just a silly lil' kid having too much time on the forums. :24:

PS: Don't tell me you're a Chelsea fan? :p

yes, a fan of chelsea when they lose..kekeke...i'm all for MAN.U bro..

am feeling blue, seeing blue, but not watching blue yet..hehe

:top: i keen to sign contract too but too shy to have 300bpp (brake pony power) under hood unlike most ppl. surely will eat smoke in every drive hahaha[/QUOTE]

No issues bro..we make a slow group drive listening to 'tangkap leleh song'..sure they wont leave us behind bro..cabutzzzz

JFT63;655656 said:
yes, a fan of chelsea when they lose..kekeke...i'm all for MAN.U bro..

am feeling blue, seeing blue, but not watching blue yet..hehe

Hehehe, hooray man. Man Utd fan here too, but not a fanatic la... :p

Just got back from abroad, my car needs TLC la, so painful see it covered in a thick layer of dust.

Anyways, read from the Kluang run thread that something happened to your ride.

Hope all is well now.

i'm no fanatic lah..just love the devils more than others..your 32 must have been collecting dust since you were away..time to rev up to carwash land bro..

my JFT died on me the day before the run. It cranked but wouldnt start. was told by mech it did run smoothly this morning. To date, noithing was picked up by diagnostic tool..I was a bit disappointed and ended up driving my estima alongside beasty bimmers in the short run to Kluang...malu pulak i..their rides are awesome, estoril blue Ice phai, meen's 7th, dzul's 335i, too many to mention here..

JFT63;655667 said:
i'm no fanatic lah..just love the devils more than others..your 32 must have been collecting dust since you were away..time to rev up to carwash land bro..

my JFT died on me the day before the run. It cranked but wouldnt start. was told by mech it did run smoothly this morning. To date, noithing was picked up by diagnostic tool..I was a bit disappointed and ended up driving my estima alongside beasty bimmers in the short run to Kluang...malu pulak i..their rides are awesome, estoril blue Ice phai, meen's 7th, dzul's 335i, too many to mention here..

i was disapointed too
my dream to follow them all at 200
but endup at 160...140...100...at last managed to reach tol air hitam at 80 for tha last 5km.
my plan to sign up OM there tak menjadi juga ( Borang habis! hot stuff now! )

Aiyo, sorry to hear about that.

Well, still feels good to be part of the run, albeit in a different marque.

Haha, yes, loads of dust. Rims also need to be washed later cos getting blacker... :biggrin:

Bro JFT,

Just now i sent out the form and car reg to Zul, but so far he not yet reply me via email yet....

Cepat la....kita tak cakap banyak punya....kita aksi transalate to eng= We don't talk We Act or Act first then Talk later....heheh

Anthony5785;655915 said:
Bro JFT,

Just now i sent out the form and car reg to Zul, but so far he not yet reply me via email yet....

Cepat la....kita tak cakap banyak punya....kita aksi transalate to eng= We don't talk We Act or Act first then Talk later....heheh

:listen: ... to which Zul did you send the said forms bro :4:???

dzuljazz2001;655960 said:
:listen: ... to which Zul did you send the said forms bro :4:???

Hehe.. must be mistakenly sent to other zul tu..kekeke

Anthony5785;655915 said:
Bro JFT,

I completed mine already loh:top::listen:..will contact Mr DZULJAZZ before e-mailing..u sent to who bro?:stupid:

JFT63;655977 said:
I completed mine already loh:top::listen:..will contact Mr DZULJAZZ before e-mailing..u sent to who bro?:stupid:

Bro JFT,

I had sent to the correct zul working email address but i am not convinient to reveal it inside this forum without his permission. Last time he got use his company email address sent it to my hotmail and i just use it and sent it out by my company email....sigh

anyway, pm me his email address and i sent it out again.

Top Bottom