is vs m20

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hmmm... got money??? no money??? cant afford to paint car..... donno how to paint uder seal.... talk la!!! wat la u guys! when wanna grow up? that boy wants to know...so dont la behave like gods! we all went through his age rite!

mizhan;532362 said:
sarvesh, tamade7 is a no-nonsense BMW enthusiast. suggest you take him seriously.

btw S14 transplant is not for college kids.

If the college kid has enough money then why not?

After all how many of you actually do serious work on your own car instead of paying someone else to do it?

Note washing car and polishing rims etc not counted.

very well said gogomobil...

college kid or not whats wrong if he has the $ and interest.....you have to start somewhere....we all past thru those stages anyway....

especially when we had some good friends to help us out...

okay okay.. can put S14 or even S50. anything oso can. cannot stand being gang raped. my ass hurts :p

mizhan;532563 said:
okay okay.. can put S14 or even S50. anything oso can. cannot stand being gang raped. my ass hurts :p

Hahaha...thanx, anyway u were tight...:rock::rolleyes::cool:

wolverine;532388 said:
Bro, his ride is currently under my supervision...u should know exactly where it is then & wat we r capable of 2...

Should u still doubt bout this transplant if it takes place? :cool:

Wolverine

Long time no see lah bro, was wondering what happened to you, so quiet these days...

I like tight ass too.... :love:

but I'm conventional though :listen:

so no gangbang for me please :68: :fight::damnmate:

E28driver;532591 said:
Wolverine

Long time no see lah bro, was wondering what happened to you, so quiet these days...

Hi bro...been bz lately but always around. Call me if u want 2 catch up with some tea...:cool:

Sarvesh..do update us with your engine upgrade...cheers..hope its a S14 so that can try it out..hehehehe

S14 sucks! I only want one if it's inside a e30 M3.

The s14 is an overated engine that costs more than it's worth.

I have driven several examples and truthfully it's an old school screamer that is more show than go.

Get one for the pedigree not for practicality.

kevster30;532640 said:

I have driven several examples and truthfully it's an old school screamer that is more show than go.

100% rite :cool:

kevster30;532640 said:

the masta has spoken........

kevster30;532640 said:

could not have said it better...thanx kev...

BTW i think everyone has somehow detoured from the original topic....is vs m20...

technically speaking, its still 4 cylinder vs 6 cylinder, but since the topic detoured towards power and more power , the S14 came up

Top Bottom