add hp on e30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 28 2006, 01:18 AM
I AMagainst the 2.7 conversion. Unless you can find a way to increase the compression and connected with the correct "i" management system ecu to supply for the extra cc displacement.

that also translate to more headaches if the ppl doing the job doesn't know their stuffs well. your car may end up "99% in workshop, 1% driving to workshop" copyright ??? condition. :D :D :D

oh ya...lecka....you better fix your "engine suddenly die" problem first...before you attempt the other mods....serious!

Originally posted by lecka@Jun 27 2006, 02:42 PM
i'll pm them.. but i think other newbies need to noe too.. ryte jeembo? ;)
so why dont we share..

calling for mr PUSSY and WOLVERINE!

need advice here!! :D
lekca, you neber call me till today, waiting for you till today.. :cry:

mr lecka why dont you try an M52B28 swap.... bimmerforums.com say the B28 is only 118kg in weight.... thats only a kilo more than a stock M20. Even in stock form it'll do 190bhp+ ..... just watch out for nikasil problems wc the fellas here can help you out with.... and if you believe whats written about this engine, simple mods (M50 intake, bbtb, ecu remap etc.) can easily take power up to 220bhp+ and apparently thats proven.... as opposed to a stroker M20.... no guarantee of 210bhp coz many variables.... needs TLC....

Originally posted by Jipster@Jun 28 2006, 02:04 AM
mr lecka why dont you try an M52B28 swap.... bimmerforums.com say the B28 is only 118kg in weight.... thats only a kilo more than a stock M20. Even in stock form it'll do 190bhp+ ..... just watch out for nikasil problems wc the fellas here can help you out with.... and if you believe whats written about this engine, simple mods (M50 intake, bbtb, ecu remap etc.) can easily take power up to 220bhp+ and apparently thats proven.... as opposed to a stroker M20.... no guarantee of 210bhp coz many variables.... needs TLC....
hmmmm...this mod sounds mighty familiar dude....
got it frm performance bmw eh?
any 1 in malaysia tried tht convertion b4?
wld b interesting to c how it goes...

Ooops sorry... maybe Im mistaken about the Z3 bit but it could be an M52 using an ac compressor from a z3 and some lighweight manifolds.... my apologies....

:eek: :eek: :eek:
sifus talks..
:eek: :eek: :eek:

sure.. i'll get my engine sort out 1st.. then only think about the mod.. pussy.. still trying to earn more money laah.. got money then i pm u.. okay? ;)

you would a problem with the oil sump when using the m52b28 you would need a oilsump from a e34 AFAIK. Also lets not forget that you need to strengthen your chasis.......

Top Bottom