is vs m20

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
even if you manage to find an original 318is, doubt you'll persuade the owner to sell. one good place to look for E30 is pussy's house.

Sarvesh....hmmmm....tepuk dada tanya selera...you have been driving a 4 potter all this while...and your dad has one of the bestest E30 which happens to be a 6 potter...give it a spin and then you tell ureself which direction to head...

End of the day...It is your Susila...You decide how you wanna your baby to be...

2wenty6;528065 said:
Now..is it hard to source for a 318is? What are good places to look for an e30 in Malaysia?

I've looked at classified magazines and in the papers but there aren't many (if at all). I'm also a regular lurker on the cars for sale section here :p

The e30 318is was never officially imported into Malaysia, that's why we build our own here:rock:

The E30 318is was only in production for 2 years or so before the end of production for the E30.

FYI, the facelifted E30 318i in the US is also equipped with M42 instead of the anaemic M40 which the rest of the world gets.

genozide;528172 said:
Sarvesh....hmmmm....tepuk dada tanya selera...you have been driving a 4 potter all this while...and your dad has one of the bestest E30 which happens to be a 6 potter...give it a spin and then you tell ureself which direction to head...

End of the day...It is your Susila...You decide how you wanna your baby to be...

ya...susila....its goin to be m40...stil a student la...maybe later on la....jimat minyak....hehehe...

sarvesh nair;528409 said:
s14.....omg...cn find the engines here ar...

Got money or not??? Anything also can get one..
There is at least one S14 in a white E30 2 door running in the country... I think the current owner is competing in the classic car races. The ex-ex owner transferred all the E30 M3 parts : engine, suspension, drive train onto the E30 2 door but not the body panels. So the car is running with ori E30 M3 5 lug wheel hubs.

fabianyee;528413 said:
Got money or not??? Anything also can get one..
There is at least one S14 in a white E30 2 door running in the country... I think the current owner is competing in the classic car races. The ex-ex owner transferred all the E30 M3 parts : engine, suspension, drive train onto the E30 2 door but not the body panels. So the car is running with ori E30 M3 5 lug wheel hubs.

i gt the money...u hav the engine o nt???complete engine with wiring...

sarvesh nair;531569 said:
i gt the money...u hav the engine o nt???complete engine with wiring...

Show me the money and I shall show you the complete engine, wiring, transmission, suspension and interior :rock:

sarvesh , I bring you on my 6 speed M50 E30 for a taxi ride, your perception will change forever..........

or better still i get XXX to drive you on a wet road..........just make sure you pickup your balls after you leave the car.........:rock:

Sarvesh: Thanks to you...The E30 Devils are all out except for one...He is currently sharpening his blades... :) :)

genozide;531706 said:
Sarvesh: Thanks to you...The E30 Devils are all out except for one...He is currently sharpening his blades... :) :)

you mean his paws or claws.........

genozide;531896 said:
Thanks Teejay...I think it is his claws

don't think his claws are that sharp.......its more when he lifts up his tail that is more 'effective'........:rock:

tamade7;531598 said:
Show me the money and I shall show you the complete engine, wiring, transmission, suspension and interior :rock:

bro,wen we go a mamak shop....to take a teh tarik...we dun show our wallet 1st,we drink 1st..then we pay..but in this case..u show me ur stuff..i wil bring the money...of course if the price is r8..then we deal...

sarvesh nair;532194 said:
bro,wen we go a mamak shop....to take a teh tarik...we dun show our wallet 1st,we drink 1st..then we pay..but in this case..u show me ur stuff..i wil bring the money...of course if the price is r8..then we deal...

That was in respond from your quote "i gt the money...u hav the engine o nt???complete engine with wiring..."

Now the question is what kind of money do you have? First you said you got the money and asked to show the stuff. Of course I asked you to show your money first just to make sure you are serious. Now you said that you still have the money but subject to the price and still asked to show the stuff first. It doesn't work that way bro. Don't simply challenge people with your money because you may not know what stuff we have.

In this case I still stand by my request that you show me your money first then only we talk.

sarvesh, tamade7 is a no-nonsense BMW enthusiast. suggest you take him seriously.

btw S14 transplant is not for college kids.

not only you have to a stack of cash to get the S14 engine, you need more to upkeep maintain the engine, again like mizhan said, this is a serious piece of equipment and people behind it are dead serious.......

mizhan;532362 said:
sarvesh, tamade7 is a no-nonsense BMW enthusiast. suggest you take him seriously.

It is actually you mizhan that inspired me. Been too busy with work that I forgot about BMW's entirely. Need to take some time out to look for you and view your car to keep my inspiration going :rock:

mizhan;532362 said:

Bro, his ride is currently under my supervision...u should know exactly where it is then & wat we r capable of 2...

Should u still doubt bout this transplant if it takes place? :cool:

Top Bottom