Is time for the Z's Reunion!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
gcarch;419838 said:
lmao! haha...yea man...its so so difficult to get Z'ers out. Can someone pls track em Zer's down and get them ALL to come out in full force? Let's all promote z topless culture in Msia no matter how hot or impractical it is...Wat the H**...lols...

so when is the next TT??
guess have to wait until Gcarch is here

OMG.... really cancelled ar? adui.... jeffroom...u really selling urs ka? :) pulling my leg bo? mana boleh sell?
hakkamee...I am really itchin for a REAL crazy open top meet up, wanna get drunk, talk loud, talk crap n just let my hair down abit while I cuci my eyeballs.
hahaha

Haha...Gcarch...considering la if the offer is good!!....lolzzz!!!...wen Gcarch is ere then oni we hv TT la...But if noone can make it we will go some plc 2 cuci mata la.Alrite for u Gcarch!!

Jeffroom;420480 said:
Haha...Gcarch...considering la if the offer is good!!....lolzzz!!!...wen Gcarch is ere then oni we hv TT la...But if noone can make it we will go some plc 2 cuci mata la.Alrite for u Gcarch!!

hahaha!! cuci mata is good for me anytime bro. :) Am sure we can get at least 4 z'ers to come along? btw..ur plannin to upgrade to the latest Z4?

Bro u tink im so rich meh!!!....haha!!...planning 2 save more money 2 built my dream hse.U come and see my car la wen u in KL.Alrite bro!!!

Dear ZZers,
Sorry I wasn't around to support the TT. No backrest seats or with wet-market smell....it's always nice to catch-up and talk-cock.
I've been out-off the country in the past 2 weeks...and 'ven't being logging on to this site.
Perhaps, it is time to organize a Z-run. Sifulo....where're you?
Cheers all.

Jeffroom;420655 said:
Bro u tink im so rich meh!!!....haha!!...planning 2 save more money 2 built my dream hse.U come and see my car la wen u in KL.Alrite bro!!!

kakaka
I just moved into my humble dream hse..now pokkai d... hahahah yaya... think better to stash away ur $$$ into property now... but the Z4 keeps tantalising me... :(

adui.... think I dun wanna come down issit? I might come down next weekend. :p Sekali I come down, tarak orang turn up!:eek::eek:

Actually...I SECOND that fugowitz. hahaa... Zrun up Bukit Tinggi...or genting.... or or... just round KL twn?
And I like the 'talk cock' activity...cos it's my fav past time. Lols.

fugowitz;421016 said:
Dear ZZers,
Sorry I wasn't around to support the TT. No backrest seats or with wet-market smell....it's always nice to catch-up and talk-cock.
I've been out-off the country in the past 2 weeks...and 'ven't being logging on to this site.
Perhaps, it is time to organize a Z-run. Sifulo....where're you?
Cheers all.

Hey hey hey....when's the new Z4 gonna be launched In KL? I got an invite last week and I think its end of this mth for Penang... Maybe we organise a TT at the new Z4 launch and get them to reserve our Zers parking space? hehehehe I will definitely come down and support (and also Tok Kok!)

haKKaMeE;420866 said:
Hi Gcarch
Dying for TT also..u fast fast come down la

fast fast quick quick come down and tok kok? haha :eek::eek::eek: Wanna fast fast come down also la... everyday after work wanna do the Z groupie thing also tarak kaki. KL is my last hope. Penang punya Zer all macam no response. Mebbe too busy making $$$$ ?

Jeffroom;421248 said:
U name the date la bro!!!.............will arrange s'thg for u!!!!

Jeff
Dun tok kok sing song wor

Gcarch
Let us know once the date been confirmed from ur end..we will plan out something
Heheh

haKKaMeE;421279 said:
Jeff
Dun tok kok sing song wor

Gcarch
Let us know once the date been confirmed from ur end..we will plan out something
Heheh

haha!! Most probably coming down on Fri, going back sunday morning. :p (next week lah that is.)
But will confirm latest Tuesday next week.

I will also find out the launch party date for the all new Z4 in KL. :p TT during the launch , at the launch venue would be super song song! Tok kok n sing song song. hahaha!

Nex week arr...nex week im BZ tim!!!!.....will try my best to make it for u Gcarch!!

Jeffroom;421300 said:
Nex week arr...nex week im BZ tim!!!!.....will try my best to make it for u Gcarch!!

HAHAHA! no worries la Jeffy, I can always party alone ..... :p

Jeffroom;421384 said:
Party alone no shiok la...I would like to teman u 2 party!!!....

*evil grin* *evil horse laughin* haha... Jeffy bro, lets PARTEEEEEE then shall we? Get moreeeeee Z'ers to gather, pop a few Jack 'D's and roll the dice! hahaha:top::top::top::top::rolleyes:

Let's all see whether Jeff will turn up or not
hahaha....

Gcarch
Manage to get any Zzzz...to go down along with u

Top Bottom