TT on 24.10.08 friday!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
CleanWorldPeace;366247 said:
That would be my preference plus I have not tried the nasi lemak at the stall! Yummy...HR, see you at Rasta...

Nasi Lemak in Kuala Klawang lagi sedap wor.....come i take you there one early morning

I need to go there soon to warm up before HPC

Hi guys,

Just found out that there is Happy Hour at TTDI Plaza which is walking distance from market tt stall!!! How now? Rasta also can and TTDI Plaza also can.. Mamamia, how am I gonna choose now?

Ok. Lets get the events in order: tt at TTDI market at 915pm; then we either join tt gang at Rasta or HH gang at Bamboo, TTDI Plaza which is walking distance away. Rasta gang will be there from 915pm also; HH gang will be there from 700pm.

Rasta is located along Jalan Datuk Sulaiman towards the Sprint Highway(?). Go all the way down and it is on your left hand side just before joining the highway. Will discuss this Fri at TTDI market.

Sorry Andrew. Meant to meet up with you last Friday at Rasta but something turned up last minute.

Guys looking at the wheather these days....guys i think TTDI is very dangerous!! hahaha!!

eymc;366509 said:
Guys looking at the wheather these days....guys i think TTDI is very dangerous!! hahaha!!

the guys in blue collecting donation again ? :rolleyes:

WOW!... I can see the whole range of BMW there.. From 1 to 7 series and X with Z series too

Guys and gals... get your camera ready! rain or shine.. I bet the response will be good! Bring your tripod if it rain as the effect is perfect for photography..

bmw_1280x1024_wallpaper_01.jpg

943501867_a2cfebf5b6.jpg

BMW-RAIN.jpg

TTDI TT Friday Oct 24th 9pm
Attendees:

1. CleanWorldPeace
2. AndrewKOON
3. jeffroom
4. NetMaestro

Hi guys,

Are Sanjay and the gang coming? Very quiet from him?

Pls text me your numbers. My mobile is 012 2106891.

See you guys this evening.

CleanWorldPeace;366879 said:
Hi guys,

Are Sanjay and the gang coming? Very quiet from him?

Pls text me your numbers. My mobile is 012 2106891.

See you guys this evening.

it'z not all that quite at the front,mate. yeap,i'll be there as promized[ok,jeff?].
it'z been awhile we had some laughz 2gether. c u matez at 9,till then...goodday,goodafternoon n' goodfriday.

Top Bottom