insurance renewal

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nahanella

Club Guest
hi guys.....kindly contact me if any of u interested to renew comprhensive or 3rd party insurance....will give the best service :top: and hassle free renewal..we accept cash / creidt card and even can arrange monthly installment - only selected credit card....you can contact me at : 013 354 0000 / 03-5121 5855 ..hope can do business wt u all guys :love:danial hakim @ nahan

hi bro,..

i'm planning to take 1st party insurance + windscreen coverage for my e30 (1984)
If my car windscreen is broke in future, the insurance will cover 100% or just a certain % from the damages?

have heard from some insurance agent tht now no more 3rd party insurance for old car. even if managed to get also, must buy their PA coverage and its compulsory. how far its true?

thanks

hi

ur beme at the moment still can insure under comprehensive coverage and for the 3rd party the pa depend on insurance company..... and currently most insurance co decline 3rd party risk.... only few taking 3rd party risks wt conditions.....:stupid:

Which other insurance company still accept a 1984 car for comprehensive coverage? I'm currently with Berjaya but with loading and the other which i know of is Kurnia. Mind sharing which insurance you guys buy from?

datsunnismo;427846 said:
hi bro,..

If my car windscreen is broke in future, the insurance will cover 100% or just a certain % from the damages?

depends on how much u insured ur windscreen..if u insured lower than current price of your windscreen then u need to top up some more if ur windscreen pecah aka broke aka need to replace...

by the way...anybody knows what is the current price for an e46 windscreen?

Top Bottom