Importation of Rims........

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yintk

Club Guest
Sifus'What you guys think of these quotes:-How much does the tax likely for importing the VMRs' in? I asked these quotes for e92 335i.:listen::rolleyes: Quotes from Monster Garage HK, For the intake, there's choices like afe, burgermotorsport etc. The 19" VMR wheels cost around HK$ 11200 a set. There's a lot of choices on exhaust, recommended supersprint $ 23,500 installed (catback exhaust).Should you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!Best Regards,Phoenix ChowMonster GarageTel: (852) 2518-3345 www.monstergarage.com.hk

brought a set in from Germany last year, kena tax RM900 upon landing here. another set coming in soon, we'll see if our customs is consistent with the tax rate.

plenty of E9x stuff there, but staggered Alpina rims for E30 aren't available in spore bro..

bmw7833;544735 said:
Why not get it from SG. Tax free if u smart enough..:listen:

Can share the tactics ar ?
How much would they trade-in the original set ?

Breyton Rim Price

I was kaipo last Sat, went to one of the shop in sunway and checked on rim prices. Would like to find from you all, does Breyton rim still manufacture in Euope ? as the salesman told me their rim are all from origin country, but also told me there are many replicas where it make from Taiwan or China. And these replicas are the same factory that Breyton rim are produce. sound contradictive, right ?

by the way, he quoted me below,

Breyton 20" - RM9500++
Breyton 19" - RM7800++

does the price reasonable or can reduce further a lot ? Thanks

mat6689;549737 said:
I was kaipo last Sat, went to one of the shop in sunway and checked on rim prices. Would like to find from you all, does Breyton rim still manufacture in Euope ? as the salesman told me their rim are all from origin country, but also told me there are many replicas where it make from Taiwan or China. And these replicas are the same factory that Breyton rim are produce. sound contradictive, right ?

by the way, he quoted me below,

Breyton 20" - RM9500++
Breyton 19" - RM7800++

does the price reasonable or can reduce further a lot ? Thanks

Ice po got one set of Breyton 20"..........check the WTS Cheers:top:

most of the breytons are now produce in china

19" gts u can get ard 2k + abit in spore for 4 units, staggered

Tat's the issue, china make .... confidence level is not there yet.
What do you mean " abit in spore for 4 units, staggered" ?

opps, its about

tat gts is selling for 2k + sgd per set( of 4, with staggered sizes)

Top Bottom